Dickybran

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a full guide to setting up tactics and using the Tactics Creator? I'd like to know if players will know how to play defensively/counter-attacking/control/attacking football if you have not setup a tactic for it. ie. if I setup a tactic with standard play but wanted to hold onto a lead so changed it to defensive would my team struggle because they are not use to playing that kind of style in that formation? I can't help thinking if this is the case then I would have set up a defensive/standard/counter/control/attacking tactic for each formation, so about 15 tactics.

Hi thanks for links, but neither really answer my question.

No, there are no such guides . The thing is, that the game does not want à team to be able to be fluid with 15 different approaches as its not realistic( although neither is 3). The thing I would do is make the team learn attack, standard and counter, along with 3 different formations and closing down system. This way, the team becomes ( almost) fluid with 9 of the most usual approaches and very close of being (almost) fluid with the rest.

So if I had a 4-4-2 tactic, then a 4-3-3 and a 4-1-2-1-2 to do one attack, one stand and one counter?

Yes. Then you have to consider that à tactic using à DMC has à deeper D-line etc etc, hence almost fluid

I meant that the setting of the defence line is slightly different in an attacking flat 442 versus an attacking 4141.