ErikH

Reaction score
Looking for overall improvements for my Sevilla side in the January transfer window. Sold Perrotti and Rakitic and brought in Strootman and Wanyama. A new goalkeeper to replace the dinosaur Palop is my priority.

Currently looks like:
GK - Palop
LB - Fernando Navarro (Sanchez Miño joining 2/1 2013)
CB - Federico Fazio (Botia)
CB - Spahic (Maduro)
RB - Cicinho (Coke)
DMC - Wanyama (Maduro)
DLP - Strootman (Campaña, Hervas)
B2B - Gary Medel (Wanyama, Kondogbia out on loan)
LW - Reyes (Trochowski)
RW - Navas (Trochowski, Rabello)
AF - Negredo (Manu Del Moral)

Mostly concerned about improving GK & CB position but suggestions for talent to act as backup is much appreciated. I've got a 18 mil transfer budget increased by the board.

Kyiv want 20 million for Koval. I could get Romero for 12.5. Which is the better deal?

I can blow it all on Ter Stegen. This leaves me without money to improve CBs though.. Not sure what to do

was busy writing the thread above and others, so did not mean to repeat Koval :) I was the first to reply when I started writing!

check out the others before you sign, see if you can get Ruffier maybe for cheaper?

if you want to, you can go Ter Stegen and get someone like Stefan Strandberg for 600k, he is decent!

maybe try and loan in a player to cover for the season or at least Jan?

Will go for Ter Stegen as he is a long-term investment and Palop is just doing horrendous.. Will try some loans as well! Thanks!