Jamiewilson

Reaction score
As my laptop has stopped working so I've had to start a new save after I lost the Tigres save. So I will start a new story. I am using LFC Marshall's update so won't have Bacca but, will have Konployanka and others.
View attachment 234890

Sevilla have won the last two Europa leagues and stayed near the top of La Liga despite having a transfer record of 7 million pounds less then all premier league teams except Watford. I will try and keep low spending on transfers as they have done but, may break the record.

Much of the success is down to Monchi as a Director of Football who has brought in players like Kondigba, Dani Alves, and Carlos Bacca and getting profit for them and getting the best free transfers. While also bringing players like Sergio Ramos Jesus Navas, and Alberto Moreno through the youth ranks. I will let him continue to play a key role in transfers.

I want to add to the one La Liga trophy that was won in 1946 and try and win a champions league.

Ever Bangea the central midfielder is our best player according to my assistant and I will look for him to dictate the midfield.
View attachment 234893
The squad looks good but depth at striker is needed especially as Immobile is in on loan. A back up right winger would also help. However, we generally have good depth so I will maybe buy some young players.

I have a decent amount of money to spend but, don't plan on selling anyone so will be limited to the budget I haveView attachment 234892

Last edited:
Interesting team will be hard to get past the top two with cheap transfers

A quick transfer update before the European Super Cup against Barcelona.

The only permanent transfer leaving was Iborra a back up defensive midfielder had his release clause met by SLB so he left for 4.5 million pounds.View attachment 234818
I also decided to be unique and sign Luka Jovic on a free transfer from Red Star he will join in January 2016

View attachment 234813
We held off competition to sign Pablo Sarabia from Getafe for 4.2 million and some clauses could add to that.View attachment 234812
Jan Kirchoff was signed for 2.4 million pounds from Bayern Munich and they will be paying 12 grand a week in his wages so a good deal as far as I am concerned. He will be a backup centre back.
View attachment 234811
I also spent 9 million pounds to sign Kubo from Young Boys. I'd never heard of him but he came highly recommended by my scouts.View attachment 234810
Here is his stats they generally look good a nice first touch, high determination, and some decent finishing.View attachment 234809

We spent 19 million pounds and brought in 4.5 million so still have some money to spend.

The board also increased junior coaching and improved our youth facilities.

A great start, I personally think a Sevilla story could be really interesting. Keep the updates coming!

I was optimistic and decided to go for my more attacking formation against Barcelona despite their attacking players.
View attachment 234776
After 3 minutes Beto made a good save from a Neymar shot from the edge of the box after some nice passing from Barcelona.

We were lucky not to be behind after 28 minutes Neymar and Suarez combined to get Messi the ball in room in the box his shot beat Beto but slammed back off the post and Beto was first to loose ball.

We were doing well at half time and had limited them to no great chances except Messi's effort I was satisfied with the work we had done defensively but, we hadn't created much going forward.

At the hour mark Immobile replaced Gameiro and while N'Zonzi replaced the disappointing Banega

After eighty minutes Krohn-Deli picked up a knock and I had to change to a back five due to a lack of central midfielders on the bench.

We almost grabbed a late winner in the ninety second minute some good passing after a cleared corner saw the ball go out to Konployanka he beat his man and his shot was well saved by Ter Stegen.

After ninety minutes we ended the match nil nil and would hear to extra time.

After 103 minutes Barca countered from a free kick and Messi got into the box before Kolodziejczak who had been outstanding up until then shoved him to give away a penalty that was dubious especially to Sevilla fans.

Beto went the right way but did not reach the penalty as Messi scored for Barca.

Suarez doubled their lead on a counter after 111 minutes when Messi played him in and he slotted past Beto to double Barcelona's lead.

That was the final chance of the game. We gave a respectable account of ourselves but, created very little going forward.
View attachment 234775
A late defeat and hopefully we can improve in the league as we have a tough start against Atletico Madrid

Great read so far man, keep it up!

Unlucky against Barcelona but keep building your team and you'll knock Barcelona down soon enough :)

Great read so far man, keep it up!

Unlucky against Barcelona but keep building your team and you'll knock Barcelona down soon enough :)
Thanks yeah they have a front three that will be hard to beat with even the best defence. Hopefully take them down though. Fan of your story glad to see it start again

Thanks yeah they have a front three that will be hard to beat with even the best defence. Hopefully take them down though. Fan of your story glad to see it start again

Patience and some clever purchases should see you through! haha.

Thanks man, glad you enjoy it :D

After the Barcelona match we had a friendly against Real Madrid we lost 2-0 and picked up a million pounds and annoyingly a knock to a centre back. He will mis the first two games of the season.View attachment 234737
We had a tough opening game hosting Atletico Madrid one of the best teams in the league. We are also apparently rivals making our first league game a rivalry putting extra pressure on a good start to the league.
View attachment 234736
After 8 minutes Konployanka fired miles wide from a decent position after some nice passing between Banega and Gameiro.

After thirty five minutes Mertens was played in Griezmann and he poked his effort past Beto to give Atletico the lead. Beto probably should have done better as it was a weak effort.

After 43 minutes Griezmann again played in Mertens but, this time Beto was able to tip the effort behind for a corner.

Just a minute later we punished them a long kick from Beto was won by Rami he played the ball up to Krohn-Dehli he knocked the ball out to Konployanka he went on a great run beating two players. He played the ball into Gameiro in the box he turned his man and fired an effort past Oblak to equalise just before half time.

At half time Vitolo replaced a tired Konployanka.

We took the lead after 56 minutes a Krohn-Dehli free kick was headed clear and he volleyed it from twenty five yards into the top corner to give us the lead. It was an amazing shot and the keeper had no chance.

After an hour Banega was taken off following another very poor performance.

After 65 minutes Beto saved our bacon Raul Garcia played in Griezmann and Beto made a great save diving to his right. I can't help feeling that Jackson Martinez would have scored but, he is on the bench.

We had a chance to kill the game off after 80 minutes but Reyes was dispossessed after Gameiro played him in. From Atletico's push forwards Krychowiak slid in on Mertens and missed the ball and got his second yellow card putting us down to ten men.

They put on Jackson Martinez to try and capitalise as I put Kirchoff on to maintain our defence.

We surrendered the lead after 87 minutes Dries Mertens beat a man then hit a great shot from twenty yards that Beto parried but Jackson Martinez was first to the ball to equalise for Atletico.
View attachment 234735
The match ended two all I was disappointed to have given away the late equaliser but, it was a match that Atletico dominated and they probably should have had all three points.

Also feel that I should point out as I slightly predicted a goal by Jackson Martinez I write all updates as they come so didn't know that he would come on or score.

A big moment our Champions League group draw.View attachment 234734Manchester United, Roma and BATE isn't a great group and the board expects me to qualify hopefully we can sneak through and if not I want a hat trick of Europa League's.

Also noticed this and thought it was quite funny. The director of football has the power to hire and fire the first team manager. However, I as the manager have the power to hire and fire the director of football so we can fire each other mutually assured destruction.View attachment 234733

I expected to earn my first competitive win against Malaga and hopefully give us a boost to kick start our season. After some bad performances I dropped Banega for N'Zonzi. Forgot to to screenshot the lineups but, that is the only change.

After 11 minutes a great long passing move ended with Reyes passing a cross into Gameiro and he should have scored but it was tipped to a Malaga player by their goalkeeper.

After twenty minutes a horror tackle on Gameiro saw him go off injured and Wellington was sent off reducing Malaga to ten men.

A poor first half as Gameiro wasted the only chance before going off injured. I decided to put on Banega to see if he could create anything.

The change almost paid off after two minutes as Banega played a great pass to Konployanka but Immobile couldn't convert his cross.

Banega played a role in our getting the lead after 56 minutes his pass went to Reyes and he cut past a few defenders and got into the box before he passed to Konployanka who placed his shot into the top corner to give us the lead.

After 67 minutes Konployanka picked up a knock so Sarabia replaced him to make his debut.

From their we dominated possession and saw the game out to take the three points.

It was a poor game but, we picked up the three points and our first win.
View attachment 234731
Unfortunately Gameiro will be out for 5-6 weeks with a sprained ankle leaving us short up front. Konployanka is fine.

I made the final singing of the transfer window bring in Bosetti from Nice, he is a good young striker and will be loaned to them for one year and cost 5 million pounds.View attachment 234730I wanted him this year but, Nice insisted on a loan hopefully next year he can get some goals for us though.

Great choice, you can easily fight for 3rd place. Btw, Sevilla have awful kits ;)

Banega had done enough to regain his starting spot in a game that I expected us to win against Las Palmas. Unfortunately the screenshot for the teams doesn't work so this was our line up
------------------------Beto
Kolodziejczak----Pareja----Rami----Coke
--------------------Krychowiak
-------------Banega----------Khron-Dehli
Konployanka-----------------------------Reyes
--------------------Immobile
After eleven minutes Krychowiak made a great tackle and the ball went to Konployanka and he played Reyes in at tight angle but, Reyes' shot hit the side netting.

We took the lead after 25 minutes as Reyes smacked a twenty yard fee kick into the top corner.

We reached half time with a one goal lead. I'm pleased with the lead but want the security of a second goal to kill the game off.

After 55 minutes Banega who had played well picked up a knock so N'Zonzi replaced him.

At the hour mark Konployanka smacked a 30 yard shot well over the bar and wide after a great run.

After 65 minutes we had a corner Pareja forced a good save out of the Las Palmas goalkeeper. Vitolo replaced a tiring Konployanka.

Krychowiak finally doubled our lead after 72 minutes as he volleyed a Khron-Dehli free kick past the keeper from close range at the back post.

Rusescu replaced the struggling Immobile after 75 minutes.

We surely wrapped up the points after 80 minutes Vitolo beat a man and cut the ball back to Khron-Dehli at the edge of the box his shot was saved but, Reyes was on hand to score a tap in.

Reyes picked up a knock after 87 minutes but, I left him on as I had no subs left.
View attachment 234693
A good win and hopefully injuries don't take the gloss off what was a good performance. We also looked good at the back limiting Las Palamas to one shot on target.

Reyes and Banega are both fine and will not miss any game time.View attachment 234692An early league table Real, Atletico and Barcelona have all dropped points and we sit in third

EDIT Forgot to say we host Manchester United in the Champions League in our next match

Last edited:
Great choice, you can easily fight for 3rd place. Btw, Sevilla have awful kits ;)
Thanks third would be nice Atletico will want that spot though and yeah just looked at the kits not easy on the eye

We hosted Man U in the first game of our group and I feel that a point would be a good result and what I expect the other game sees Roma travel to play BATE.
View attachment 234659A formation that I haven't faced before but I feel that we can exploit the wide areas well and hopeful match up defensively to the front three. United have won all their games in the league so far.

Man Utd lead after 23 minutes Shaw played a 1-2 from a cross and Rooney beat his man to volley past Beto.

We almost equalise in the 28th Immobile beats his man and fires a 25 yard shot that cannons back off the post so close to an equaliser.

Half time a goal down not that bad not that good.

After 51 minutes United should double their lead. After a poor Krohn-Dehli pas United press and Higuian plays in Rooney but, his shot hits Beto in the chest and he grabs the rebound.

After 53 minutes Mata blasts over from a good position following good work by Rooney and Schweinsteiger.

60 minutes Reyes goes on a run and plays the ball up to Immobile he holds the ball up well and passes to Tremoulinas before Raul Albiol pulls him down and we get a penalty.

Immobile picks himself up and fires the penalty into the bottom corner to equalise showing that lethal touch United couldn't.

3 minutes later we lead Konployanka plays the ball out to Tremoulinas he puts in a great cross that Immobile heads onto the post before tapping the rebound in.

83 minutes Reyes is injured Vitolo replaces him.
View attachment 234658
Full time a great win as we show the cutting edge United lack making the most of our chances while they failed to convert. A big three points. We also lead the group as Roma could only win 1-0 thanks to an own goal.

Roma are our next opponents in the group stage.

Last edited:
Villareal will be our biggest challenge in the league since Atletico and after a midweek game is a potential banana skin.

Again no line up photo but the only change is Tremoulinas is replaced by Kolodziejczak

We created the first chance after twenty minute Konployanka went on a 50 yard run before firing narrowly over from outside the box.

23 minutes Banega goes off injured N'Zonzi replaces him.

Our pressure finally paid off after 32 minutes we attacked after Villarreal cleared a free kick Reyes played the ball to Immobile and he turned his man on the edge of the box before firing past Areola to give us the lead.

Villareal equalised with a free kick in the edge of the box just before half time to send us in even.

63 minutes I go 4-2-3-1 to try and grab a goal.

72 minutes another Villarreal free kick another goal this one is headed in with help from the bar.

86 minutes we almost get hit on the counter but, Altintop fires right at Beto

A disappointing loss some players didn't show up and we were beaten by set pieces.

View attachment 234604
Banega will miss ten days with a bruised head.

Eibar is a game that we should win and I hope to bounce back from the loss to Villarreal. As it is mid week I have made some changes.View attachment 234534

We lead after fifteen minutes a Reyes corner is whipped in Carrico makes the near post run, beats his man to the ball and heads past the keeper. Just the start we needed

A poor first half but at least we have the lead hopefully we can hold onto it.

Eibar almost equalise from a well worked set piece they take it short then play in their striker but, Beto saves from a tight angle.

We make them pay in the 58th minute a Krohn-Dehli corner is whipped in Carrico makes the near post run and heads the ball past the keeper for his second of the game and a near carbon copy of the first.

65 minutes Coke replaces a tired Tremoulinas and Rusescu replaces and ineffective Immobile

67 minutes. Another goal and this one not from a corner. Reyes whips in a corner that is cleared to him he passes to Krohn-Dehli at the corner of the 18yard box and he wins a ball into the far post that Rusescu gets the slightest of touches on to beat the keeper.

78th minute Kubo replaces Vitolo

83 minutes goal scorer Carrico picks up a knock but, has to stay on as I have no subs

A good win and Krohn-Dehli continues his great form he has been our best player by a mile unlocking defences the way I wanted Banega to. Some set piece goals after letting them in against Villarreal.

To change things up this time I forgot to screenshot the resultView attachment 234532

Carrico will miss 4-5 days with dead leg.

Also advanced warning I accidentally deleted the screenshots for the next two games because I'm still not used to this computer