LovanoFM

Reaction score
View attachment 369633

Sevilla

View attachment 369601

We are predicted to finish 6th this season so not to much pressure on me. Sevilla have a decent side with some very decent players. A big step up from my last team Paris FC so lets see if we can get into the Champions League in the first season.

Core Squad

View attachment 369598

A decent core to the squad with youngster Moreno at LB who looks like a very exciting prospect. Rakitic who now plays for Barcelona in real life will be the main man in this team and everything will go through him.

I like Sevilla. Good luck with them. Moreno is a great little player and alongside Fazio should be a great start for your defence to build upon.

View attachment 369482

August:

View attachment 369481

Only the one signing for us as Sissoko came in from Newcastle for 6.75 million. Youngster Fernandez was sold to Chelsea for 5 million although this was the boards decision not mine.

Results:

View attachment 369479

We beat Beroe and Zulte Waragem comfortably to qualify for the Europa League group stages. The Rakitic, Marin and Bacca trio are proving to be a decent attacking unit and work very well together. A very good start to the league beating Athletico very easily, it only lasted one game though as we suffered defeat away to Levante.

League table:

View attachment 369476

Nothing to really say about the league after the first month as we only played two games.

View attachment 369086

September:

View attachment 369080

The stand out game is the 5-1 win against Tel-Aviv with Bacca scoring all 5 goals. A decent start to the league only losing 2 games and getting dominated by Barcelona was one of them. We have a lot of injuries which is really hitting us hard considering I have a small amount of players to chose from.

League table:

View attachment 369079

Winning 3 and losing 3 in the league, not to good of a start so I am hoping we can improve very quickly.

Updates will be coming out tonight! Sorry for the long wait