AidanD10

Reaction score
View attachment 182717
Normally when a back to back Europa league winner competes in their domestic league, they would usually be able to finish top 2 or top 3. However, in Sevilla’s case, its hugely differs. Standing between them a top 2 finish is: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Valencia. Even then a 5th​ place finish isn’t guaranteed with Real Sociedad, Atletico Bilbao and Villarreal. All these clubs pose a huge challenge but I look to take Sevilla to further European and Spanish greatness. I look to rival the two best teams in the world and challenge them for Liga BBVA titles and champions league success. So let’s begin the adventure together right here, right now…

The squad:
Upon arrival, I already have been blessed with a squad balanced with pace and power. Youth and experience. Attack and defensive quality. I have tried to pick out one particular player that stands out in each position.

Goalkeepers:
View attachment 182714
Sergio Rico – An already talent Spanish goalkeeper, at 21 years old he has bags of potential and will be my number 1 goalkeeper for years to come.

View attachment 182713
Beniot Tremoulinas – Despite being 29 years old, Tremoulinas is an attacking wing back that’s burst down the wing with a fearsome pace and some incredible technical ability for a defender, and yet he is still also an incredible defender who stays solid at the back.

View attachment 182712
Grzgorz Kryochiwiak – This is probably one of the best Central Defensive midfielders in Europe. He has all the right stats and attributes to go on to be an absolutely outstanding midfielder. He is incredible at passing, tackling, defending, shooting. He has it all and at 25 he may soon be club captain and lead the club for years to come.

View attachment 182710
Yevhen (Eugene) Konoplynka – This is who I am most excited for. After recently being transferred to the club. Konoplynka possess stats that can make him one of the best Wingers in the league and has bags of potential which could see him be a world beater in the next couple of years. He has pace, dribbling and skills. He can beat a man and has incredible crossing so watch out for this man.

View attachment 182709
Ciro Immobile – This man is often overlooked and even I wasn’t considering him as a first team player but upon looking at his stats, Immobile has everything you need in a goal scoring striker. He is an aerial presence and yet he has a good amount of pace with the ability to take on a man and get round him. His finishing stats are superb and I feel he can lead the line this season for the club.

With a transfer budget of around 30 million and a bit of deadweight that I will be looking to move out of the club, I feel like I can build a balanced squad with promising youngsters and incredible ability.
View attachment 182708
As of now this is the starting line-up I will be setting out with for the beginning of the season. I am hoping for a top 4 place finish this season and am going to try and just go as far in this season champions league as possible.

Transfer targets.

Fullback (Left and Right): Both my right back and left back are getting on now, so I will be trying to get in some youth fullbacks for the future.

Attacking Midfielder: Besides Banega and even he isn’t that good there, I have no Attacking midfielder so I will be looking bring one in.

Striker- My youngest striker is currently around 25/26 so I will be trying to bring in a promising teenager.

View attachment 182469
Sevilla announce eight new signings
View attachment 182481With a starting budget of £30 million and big money departures for the likes of Vitolo to United for £16m and Iborra to Gladbach for £8m,I ended up with a transfer budget of around £75 Million pounds. I have managed to make 8 signings with some of the big money signings and others just here for the future so lets begin…

Jese Rodriguez - £30 Million – I need a player that can play upfront with the departure of Kevin Gameiro but he can also play at attacking midfield and on the wings so a very talented and versatile player who still has bags of potential.

Inaki Williams- £15 Million – A superb youth talent to come through the ranks at Atletic Bilbao, he has started to prove himself in the BBVA and at only 21, he still has years of improvement ahead of him. Can play in all the same positions as Jese.
Rodrigo - £9 Million – Ok so maybe I shouldn’t have bought another striker but I have always had a huge love for Rodrigo as he performed fantastically for my Valencia team last year and with both Llorrente and Immobile aging, I need an out and out striker to lead the line.
Manu Trigueros - £17 Million – Besides Banega I have no other Central Midfielder so I brought him in just to challenge Banega for the starting 11 place to start just ahead of Krychowiak.
Ivan Lopez £10 Million – Ivan Lopez has always been a promising Spanish full back in my eyes and with Mariano not being the best and Tremoulinas ageing, I needed a full back and he is exactly what I need.
Jonas Ramalho £8 Million- A promising youth centre back who has the current ability to challenge in the first team with Daniel Carrico making a deadline day move to Real Madrid. Has already impressed and has great years ahead of him.
Sergio Canales - £22 Million – Finally an out and out Central attacking midfielder who can pull the strings in the pockets, an incredible dribbling with incredible technique and he can even take a set-piece.
Jose Angel Pozo£1.6 Million – A young Spanish striker who at the age of 19 will be one for the future. Already with first team football for Real Madrid and Manchester city under his belt, this youngster could be incredible.

August
Disappointing Loss
Mixed League results
Tough UCL group

Barcelona 1-0 Sevilla FC
Luis Suarez
European Super cup
Well with the way I set up the save, this game came at me very quickly so no signings had been made at this point, although our back 4 was solid, Beto let us down in net and we lost narrowly to a Suarez goal. Missed our first chance at a trophy but there were still positives.

Malaga 0-2 Sevilla FC
Immobile Filipenko (OG)
Liga BBVA
A good start to the season in which some players were shaky under the new system whereas others excelled, for instance Ciro Immobile had a MOTM performance with a goal and an assist which grabbed us the win.

Sevilla 0-1 Atletico Madrid
Gabi
Liga BBVA
Well it was a level game but they came out for the second half with an incredible energy and with a minute they grabbed a goal from Gabi and sat on their lead. Offensively we lacked hugely in a quite disappointing game in the end.

To finish off the month, we drew our champions league group and I believe we may be able to advance through this group. Manchester United will finish top and prove inferior to us but I feel we can battle SL Benfica for that second place.

View attachment 182459

Player of the month:
Despite the fact he hasn’t been mentioned, Sergio Canales is my player of the month with two incredible performances in the league and he even shone in a game in which we had nothing going forward. He has played well in the pockets.​

View attachment 181970
September
Continental Crisis
Domestic Dominance
A new striker emerges

Levante 0-2 Sevilla
Canales, Konoplynka
Liga BBVA
A game in which we missed a penalty early on but still went onto dominate and come out of it with the result we wanted.

Manchester United 4-0 Sevilla
Depay(3) Vitolo
Champions League
Well Depay is a man made tank, absolutely tore us limb from limb. A return to against his old club proved too easy for Vitolo and a 47th​ minute red card for Krychowiak did us no good either

Sevilla 0-0 Celta Vigo
-
Liga BBVA
Well a overall solid defensive performance from Celta Vigo and a group of misfiring attackers gifted us no goals, another red card this time for Ivan to end a boring game.

Las Palmas 1-4 Sevilla
Araujo / Williams(2),Ramalho,Jese
Liga BBVA
Inaki Williams started this match leading the line and he fired two goals home to cap a superb team performance. Ramalho is developing nicely and Jese contributes from the wing.

Sevilla 2-0 Rayo Vallecano
Williams, Canales
Liga BBVA
Another goal from up top from Inaki Williams and last month’s MOTM pops up with a goal for himself with another good team performance.

Sevilla 0-0 Benfica
-
Champions League
Another boring 0-0 this month in a game we nearly needed to win in an attempt to get 2nd​ place from this group. We may need to beat them back in Spain now.

Player of the Month:
This month it goes to Beniot Tremoulinas, he has been a rock at that left back position and is currently the clubs top assister so well done to him.
View attachment 181969