SammyJH94

Reaction score
View attachment 460331

Introduction

Hello lads! as many of you may or may not know i actually did my own story with Sevilla on FM13 for around 7 years before moving onto another team and posted the whole thing right here on FM Base and as i enjoyed it so much i thought why not try it all again as i reckon it will be much tougher this time but hopefully we can get another great team going and only hope its as good as the last and i win all this again...

Achievements at Sevilla (2012-2019)

5 Spanish Manager of the year awards / 2 runner ups
6 League titles / 1 runner up
5 Spanish Cup titles
5 Champions League titles
1 Euro Cup title
4 Club World Championships
3 Spanish Super Cup titles / 1 Runner up
4 Euro Super Cup titles / 1 Runner Up

28 titles / 5 Runner Ups / 7 years

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ries/115177-arsenal-fc-journey-continues.html (The Sevilla Story on FM13)

Sevilla F.C

View attachment 460328

View attachment 460330

View attachment 460324

Key Players

View attachment 460326

View attachment 460325

I feel this time round my squad is much weaker and alot of other Spanish teams are much stronger but these 2 should be key in our success, having played with Reyes before hopefully i can create some of the magic he produced last time around and make him play like the great player he can be! and its nice to see a new face which looks like a very strong player who will be the heart of the midfield.

Kept it rather short at simple to open things up but very excited to have a go at turning Sevilla into a force to be reckoned with yet again! if you have any questions feel free to ask and let me know if you guys are interested in following :)!

Last edited: