postrotok

Reaction score
hello to all . this is actually a tweaked MONTENEGRO tactic. i had lot success with this tactic, and i decided just give it a little tweaks to improve it much more better.
I am not good in writing ups . So as in my previous tactic thread i cannot add anything more than it is. i will post some screenshots an there u will see how good is this tactic.
My training i leave to assistant.
Teamtalks also to assistant.
Never use OI.
Players u need are what u have in your squad. U dont need anything specific. kind of players.
Its diamond 4-1-2-1-2 tactic.
View attachment 405361View attachment 405360View attachment 405359View attachment 405358View attachment 405357View attachment 405356View attachment 405355View attachment 405340

i started a new game wit liverpool just to give it a try with other team. and u will see some photos...
View attachment 533126View attachment 533129View attachment 533130View attachment 533133View attachment 533136View attachment 533139View attachment 533139View attachment 533142View attachment 533144

ATTACH]532317[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll give this a try. I've just got Luton promoted and have been using a similar formation.

View attachment 404411

Some results. Started using the tactic from the Southend game onwards. Took a few games to get fluid but after that I only suffered two defeats and one of those was by Millwall who are two divisions higher.

its very nice to read that everything is going like it should be ))) enjoy it.

This tactic looks very good so far. 14 games, 12 Win and 2 draw.This is including pre season.

In the PL i have scored 13 goals in 6 matches and conceded 1.

I only wish i could get more goals from corners. dont have any so far.

This tactic looks very good so far. 14 games, 12 Win and 2 draw.This is including pre season.

In the PL i have scored 13 goals in 6 matches and conceded 1.

I only wish i could get more goals from corners. dont have any so far.

Nice to hear that it works ... i am experimenting something with corners but its not constantly...in one game i score 3 from corners and then in next five matches 0. i am sure that there must be some working bug...

Try with 3 players (2mc and Dm attack ball from deep)
DR come short
DL take your corners.
AMC Lurk outside of area
STC near post flick on
STC challange keeper
DC atack Far post
DC stand on far post

Distribute corners to short

This works when DL takes corner kick, he delivers it to your DR guy on (come short option) he can give it to a free player from Attack ball from deep (because there must be one free player), he can also deliver it to your Lurk outside player (AMC) or he can cross the ball where are 4 big players in si yard box... so it all up to decision of your DR.

IT also depends on how many corners do u have per game... this tactic doesnt bring so much corners... maybe 5 per game. Try it and keep up with good results.

Nice to hear that it works ... i am experimenting something with corners but its not constantly...in one game i score 3 from corners and then in next five matches 0. i am sure that there must be some working bug...

Try with 3 players (2mc and Dm attack ball from deep)
DR come short
DL take your corners.
AMC Lurk outside of area
STC near post flick on
STC challange keeper
DC atack Far post
DC stand on far post

Distribute corners to short

This works when DL takes corner kick, he delivers it to your DR guy on (come short option) he can give it to a free player from Attack ball from deep (because there must be one free player), he can also deliver it to your Lurk outside player (AMC) or he can cross the ball where are 4 big players in si yard box... so it all up to decision of your DR.

IT also depends on how many corners do u have per game... this tactic doesnt bring so much corners... maybe 5 per game. Try it and keep up with good results.

Will try :)