There are my results at the end of the season. Finished 1st. my two SS are top scorers of the league, and the enganche made the most assist. We'll see on next season If my team can cope with CL battles.

View attachment 399625

will this tactic work in at madrid?

I think it will suit any team from top of the table. |)

But in Madrid, there are lots of wingers, so you'll have to train them to their new position or sell them because they won't be happy not to play (sorry for my poor english btw).

So from the Montenegro tactic, whats been changed besides corners? all the player roles seem the same.

Has this tactic been tested in FM Classic? Assuming it's the same match engine.

Tactic is fluid, im playing southampton, started the season abit shaky, i bought Alessio Cerci , Kevin Kampl, Balanta. Season started off well, than it started, 2-3 at home vs west ham who were the weakest team in the EPL.

1-3 at home vs everton, i only scored from an own goal.

After these two disasters i beat arsenal 3-2 away, fortunately in the 88 min from a DFK.

Now i went away to Man City, i just lost 8-0, my BBM's had 5.1 and 5.2 rating, my defenders were like non-existant. I had no shots at all, i conceeded 7 corner goals and 1 buil-up play goal.

You might want to look into defending corners because that was retarded

This tactic is great for scoring but I concede a lot of goals. I will have 26 shots in a game, opposition have 5 and they will go onto win 4-2.

Training

What about pre-season training, during season training and individual training?