speek

Reaction score
In my first season with Spurs , i wanted a striker, either:
Cavani - £27M, £100k pw wages OR Doumbia - £17M, £50k pw wages.

I went for Doumbia, and he impressed!... Finished first season with 35 goals from 45 apps. And won player's young player of the year!!

I would recommend to anyone!

i have opted for nilmar, i will see how that works out, playing 1 up top with spurs anyway to accomodate modric and vdv

I signed M.Sow for 8m euros, 32k/week wage. 4 goals in 4 games, so looks like decent signing if you need cheaper alternative

correct the OP mate.

and yes he's is awesome as f*ck.

im about to start my 2nd season with utd and i need another striker as besides rooney and hernandez my next highest scroing striker was Erick Torres.. i sold berbatov and released owen .. macheda and welbeck even though i gave them game time havent done anything as of yet... and this guy seems to be the perfect signing..

im about to start my 2nd season with utd and i need another striker as besides rooney and hernandez my next highest scroing striker was Erick Torres.. i sold berbatov and released owen .. macheda and welbeck even though i gave them game time havent done anything as of yet... and this guy seems to be the perfect signing..

Neymar: will cost you a lot of money, but it's worth it! Can play as ST or as AML (retrain him...)
- Neymar has pace, dribling, intelligence...

Cavani: still the same goal machine as in 2011. Truth be told, he's my number one choice.

huntelaaris probably the most expensive on this thread so far but has worked wonders for me at arsenal 10 goals and 15 assists in 9 games so far

For arsenal i have bought loads of players and im on my 3rd season.
:wub:pato- 32 goals in 40 games
:wub:Henry- 15 goals in 12 games
:wub:Aguero- 50 goals in 72 games

vagner love is also amazing.

:p

Sorry for Resurrection of this thread :) I bought Doumbia for my Arsenal and I'm having some problems with him. Although he gains a lot of opportunities, he misses a lot in 1-on-1's with the opposing keaper. I think this is a matter of Composure so I've already set the individual focus on this, but any other tips?

What about favorite move training?

Btw, I have him as a Poacher and this is season 2.