Club: Tottenham Hotspur
Text: C'mon you Spurs!
Link to BG image: Here, please cut the edges of the image as they look ****. :p

Thanks a lot

I'll tell you straight away that it won't look that good if there's another crest on background since there are already two. I've tried that already with West Ham and it didn't look nice...

A pic with stadium/fans or the like for Southampton are the best for this style IMO.

Bard,Bard,Bard....the best from Serbian FM...we are glad that we have you ;)

I hope that people enjoy in all stuff from Serbian FM workshop :)

I will say this again...great work friend or bratac ;)

Cheers for the kind words :$

btw wip for tonight/tomorrow morning is

Barcelona
Stoke
Southampton
CSKA
Tottenham
Rotherham
Inter
Man Utd

Cheers mate, really looking forward to usin it! I think it's gonna look quality!!!

I hope you haven't started mine yet mate cos I forgot to mention something lol If possible could you use the normal badge instead of the 125 year one, as much as I like having our 125th birthday I can't stand the badge that comes with it lol It wouldn't be too bad if you used the 125 year 1 in the background but I would prefer the original badge as the main 1

I haven't, got some problems with PC, but don't worry it will be done tonight. At least the Saints... ;)

Ok cool that's great, cheers fella! (Assuming you are a guy lol)

if you could put a screenshot of saints in the game, i haven't tried ityet since i'm napoli in my save...

cheers

Here u go mate, hope I've done it rite lol

saintssitv.png

I do have to apologise with my finances in that screenshot, think I got a bug with them as I got promo to the championship and finances were normal then I get to Prem and I get that insane amount to spend and in all honesty I really can't see us getting that amount although rumour has it we'll get alot to spend when we get back in the Prem irl

230mil??!! I just saw them, didn't pay attention at first glance. It has to be a bug, in FM08 when I got promoted with Southampton to PL, I got around 25mil, which is quite decent...

£25m!!!!!! Pretty frikkin impressive considering that was around the time Lowe was in charge lol We we're lucky to see that when we got to FA Cup final back in 2003 lol I aint complaining bout how much I got but I def aint spending it all cos that really would be unrealistic lol Just snapped up Jack Rodwell for a fantastic price of £28m lmao Got a couple of youth CB's come through, 1 of them is 1st choice already at the age of 18 lol

230mil??!! I just saw them, didn't pay attention at first glance. It has to be a bug, in FM08 when I got promoted with Southampton to PL, I got around 25mil, which is quite decent...

It's called using FMRTE to edit budgets :p