SGAL442 Tweak...back to back to back promotions FCUTD 16.3.1

thebugel

Reaction score

Not tested in the premier league/Europe/Ameri......you catch my drift.

After trying near on all the tactics here I have never found a plug and play tactic with results, the closest that came was Sir Goal a lot which worked fine on earlier version but kinda lost its way in 16.3.1. I play the classic version and simulate results I just haven't got the patience to wait through the games which realistically makes it harder as the tactics and team selection needs to be spot on.

I started a save with my beloved Barnsley and set up a 10 game pre-season with my main aim to tweak the only tactic that has serves me well,, thewibes sir goal a lot. I changed the formation to a 442 attacking keeping all the original team instructions inc mentality and shape. Player instructions for the second striker were applied to mirror the previous lone striker. Result were formidable and we stormed the league with over 100 points and goals picking up the JPT along the way. The following season also saw a relegation certainty clinch 2nd place on the last day of season to get to the Premier League. (I can provide screen shots if you really want however the below screenshots will justify the tactic).

I am still awaiting the start of the Premier League campaign however I decided to put that save to bed whilst I tested the tactic out at the very bottom (a league where no plug and play tactic as ever worked for me). I chose FC United and with poor free transfers somehow managed to get to the play offs losing in the final away to Boston Utd.

The following season I added some better freebies all on pay per play and finished 2nd narrowly missing out on the league title. The play-offs were a success and a 6-0 home victory sealed promotion to the Vanarama National.

A few more free additions and promotion to league football followed....

And then then came the league smashing season, still with a pretty average squad..

So League one here we go. Will post screenshots once season completed.

screenshots for ipad users

No opposition instructions

Training
(pre-season change to team co instead of balanced)

Player attributes. I just use the filter to search for the stats per role.

Set pieces.... I don't bother setting a taker.

I can take no credit for this tactic and Full credit goes to THEWIBE the main aim of this thread is to share my success with what I feel it the most attacking plug and play tactic of 16.3.1

Last edited:
No download link please use screenshots. (It'll be worth it ;))

No one will use this.

No download link please use screenshots. (It'll be worth it ;))

No one will use this.

I guess he is to embaressed that he does not know how to save and share a tactic trough a download link

I guess he is to embaressed that he does not know how to save and share a tactic trough a download link

I play on iPad version Einstein. Can't download TAC file without connecting to a comp which I do not have.

Some will put it together and upload it soon, if they are bored enough

This tactic is great on lower league club (I'm currently using whitehawk on venarama south)
But right now having a bad time because of injured players.

Is there any prefered move should I train on some position?
Do I need a winger with great crossing or winger who can score a lot?