T3chnick

Reaction score
Hi there, i hope this is the right place to ask for a little hand.

I need a CB that fits in the following characteristics (I just didn't find anyone perfect for what i want):
- Tall (1,88m =+)
-Strong Tackle (16 =+)
-Jumping (16 =+)
-Heading (18 =+)
-Teamwork (14 =+)
-Composure (12 =+)

Atm I'm considering Neven Subotic (Dortmund's CB) but i doubt he want to join me (due to reputation, but i must try as soon as i got time). Even if some of the characteristics are lower than the requisits just post it anyway, it will help quite a lot someone else.

I found everything else i need, i must post some unknown players here and i will as soon as i got time to do it. i got a few in my list that i just didnt find in this forum, so i'll share in the future ;)

I apprechiate your help,
Best regards

see my signature. nuff said. links for proof.

have you tried to put those attributes in the search filter ?

Indeed, just didnt find anyone who's reputation would fit, i mean, im sure players like Skrtel wouldn't like to join Shakhtar

I just need a CB that is very powerful on the air. All suggestions are apprechiated

Best regards,

PS: Thank you for moving it to the right place

Don't forget positioning? ;)
How about the ageing John Terry, with a huge price tag? ;)

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I'm at the beginning of the game, and did a search for you.

Daniel van Buyten
Michael Turner
Neven Subotic
Philippe Senderos
Titus Bramble

I'm not sure what their height is as I have it on feet and inches.
Their in height order and Bramble is 6'2", and van Buyten is 6'5".

Thank you Mr Chelsea,
Titus Bramble looks good, i must try to get him (i hope so, but i'm not sure due to the reputation)

I'm also considering Roland Juhasz & Felipe Santa, even if the last one isn't as strong in the tackle as i want but...

best regards

I am terribly disappointed Andrea Ranocchia was not considered. I find your lack of faith disturbing.

The tragedies I have witnessed today will not be forgotten.

Sorry, i didnt get your tip ^^ can you show me some screenshots of his stats please? thank you

Best Regards

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:11 AM ----------

Definitely my number one choice :) thank you dude, i'll try to sign him

Sorry, i didnt get your tip ^^ can you show me some screenshots of his stats please? thank you

Best Regards

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:11 AM ----------

Definitely my number one choice :) thank you dude, i'll try to sign him
andrearanocchiaprofilea.png