THFC123

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I think they are one of the best clubs in world football but the most frustrating thing about been Shakhtar is the amount of Brazilians/foreigners they have yet you can only play maximum of 7 foreign players. Also they are unable to gain ukraine citizenship so it becomes so frustrating only having to buy only Ukrainian players

Unfortunately those are the rules in Ukraine so that the national team doesn't fall right down the rankings. What you can do is go into the editor and make it only 1 year to gain citizenship rather than 10 to make it easier

A lot of the foreigners are nowhere near the level you can bring in though so at the start get rid of a load of them, dnipro have a load of decent ukrainians to bring in, just get 4 young ukrainian mainstays in your side and then you can tinker with the rest of the team as much as you want

Unfortunately those are the rules in Ukraine so that the national team doesn't fall right down the rankings. What you can do is go into the editor and make it only 1 year to gain citizenship rather than 10 to make it easier
do you know where abouts this is? on agreements maybe?

A lot of the foreigners are nowhere near the level you can bring in though so at the start get rid of a load of them, dnipro have a load of decent ukrainians to bring in, just get 4 young ukrainian mainstays in your side and then you can tinker with the rest of the team as much as you want
yeah but they cost loads like garmash (real name is harmash but for some reason its garmash) is about 35m asking price and you only start off with 20m :( its frustrating

yeah but they cost loads like garmash (real name is harmash but for some reason its garmash) is about 35m asking price and you only start off with 20m :( its frustrating
i had a story on this website as Dnipro and did wonders with them, you would struggle to sign any kyiv players due to the rivalry but Dnipro have Konoplyanka, Rotan, Zozulya Cheberyachko and Selezynov to name but a few and you already have Pyatov and youngster Yurchenko

do you know where abouts this is? on agreements maybe?

It's In the bit if you go, nations, then type Ukraine and it says something like years to gain nationality and you just change the number in that box from 10 to 1... Off the top of my head though as I'm not currently on my pc

i had a story on this website as Dnipro and did wonders with them, you would struggle to sign any kyiv players due to the rivalry but Dnipro have Konoplyanka, Rotan, Zozulya Cheberyachko and Selezynov to name but a few and you already have Pyatov and youngster Yurchenko
Yeah good point, to much of a shakhtar fan though i love their squad and brazilian set up they have!

It's In the bit if you go, nations, then type Ukraine and it says something like years to gain nationality and you just change the number in that box from 10 to 1... Off the top of my head though as I'm not currently on my pc
thanks for your help :)

It's fine!
I might sound a bit stupid here but .. it says years to gain nationality -1?
then it says gain nationality type and two options available ... continuous or accumulative???

I might sound a bit stupid here but .. it says years to gain nationality -1?
then it says gain nationality type and two options available ... continuous or accumulative???

Choose accumulative and put a one in the box where it supposedly says -1

In my Shakhtar save I've targeted 4 Ukrainians that will be mainstays in the team and will be as good as the foreign talent also in the team:

- Maxym Koval
- Yarmolenko
- Konoplyanka
- Denys Garmash

Currently in my 3rd season I have two of them, Konoplyanka and Garmash. Kono for free when he had 6 months left on his contract & Garmash when he 'wanted to move to a bigger club'.

I expect Yarmolenko to do the same and I'll pounce, the goalkeeper Koval seems happy though so it might be tougher to get him.

In my Shakhtar save I've targeted 4 Ukrainians that will be mainstays in the team and will be as good as the foreign talent also in the team:

- Maxym Koval
- Yarmolenko
- Konoplyanka
- Denys Garmash

Currently in my 3rd season I have two of them, Konoplyanka and Garmash. Kono for free when he had 6 months left on his contract & Garmash when he 'wanted to move to a bigger club'.

I expect Yarmolenko to do the same and I'll pounce, the goalkeeper Koval seems happy though so it might be tougher to get him.
Have you not got Pyatov anyway? Also have a look at a rb called Eugene Opanesenko and the GK i had was Bandura

- Maxym Koval
- Yarmolenko
- Konoplyanka
- Denys Garmash

yeah i agree, they have wellington nem and taison on the wings so I dont really need kono and yarm. another question is why is he called garmash when he is called harmash in real life?