Great story so far! Pleased that my tactic is giving you the right results! :)

I think you could be pleasantly surprised with the Champions League. I think the game recognises how hard it is for teams to go to places like, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey. So a point off Barca, 3 off Dortmund and 6 of the Danes and you'll be in the last 16 *fingers crossed* and good luck. Can't wait for the next update.

I think you could be pleasantly surprised with the Champions League. I think the game recognises how hard it is for teams to go to places like, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey. So a point off Barca, 3 off Dortmund and 6 of the Danes and you'll be in the last 16 *fingers crossed* and good luck. Can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for the belief I exept to get beat by Barca home and away. Hopefully will be able to scavange some points off Dortmund, and exept to beat the Danes for 6 points, if not, I'll have the Europa league to win if I finish 3rd

Will be an update today, just gonna play through the month, maybe 1-2 hours

September
_63670291_016309018-1.jpg

Unbeaten run comes to an end
Ric Rodriquez having trouble settling in
Draw another non-league team in Ukraine Cup 3rd Round

Ukraine Premier League

Shakhtar 2-0 Kryvbas
Costa, Yurchenko
Great Result bu
y t would of liked to of won by a bigger margin, Yurchenko popping another goal in but our defense was ​shaky as they had quite a few opportunities they just kept missing

Volyn 1-1 Shakhtar
Razvan Rat
Hugely disappointed at this result, we had the lead through the game only to loose it to some poor defending

Shakhtar 4-
1 Goverla
Chygrynskyi, Adriano, Fernandinho, Srna
We were drawing at half-time so i gaev the boys a bollocking and they go out there and score 3 more, great recovering from the boys to get such a great result

Dynamo Kyiv 1-0 Shakhtar
Hurts me hugely writing this up, we played poorly in the first half and conceded a goal for it. They went back out there in the second half and absolutely dominated. Marco Devic had a terrible game and he is who i am putting most of the blame on as he missed 3 one-on-ones.

Ukraine Cup

Kremin 0-3 Shakhtar
Yurchenko (3)
Played a second team with the exeption of Yurchenko. Expected a high score and got one, through to the next round

Champions League Group A

FC Kobenhaven 0-1 Shakhtar
Devic
Happy to get this win over Kobenhaven, at least we have some points on the table as we play FC Barcelona next and they beat Dortmund 3-0. We were expected to beat them by a higher margin but a 1-0 is a good result with me considering our group

Tables
View attachment 364237Am absolutely devastated about losing our lead at the top of the table but we must hope and beg that Dynamo screw up so i can go first and then beat them at our place to extend the lead. Got it all planned out.

View attachment 364238
Only played one game so cant say much . Sitting 2nd but i don't suppose we'll stay there

Dynamo Kyiv 1
-0 Shakhtar
Hurts me hugely writing this up, we played poorly in the first half and conceded a goal for it. They went back out there in the second half and absolutely dominated. Marco Devic had a terrible game and he is who i am putting most of the blame on as he missed 3 one-on-ones.

That has to be the shock loss. Always a ***** when you're attackers miss sitters, makes you question the match engine. Lol.

Thought I'd let you know that v3.0 of my tactic is now uploaded and it adds improvements in attack link up play, it adds more possession and also it's a little bit more solid at the back, not that it's not already. Hmm. ;)

Anyways I'll keep following, good job, so far! :p

looking good so far. what made you go for toby as a sweeper when im sure there are all ready very good players more familiar to the role... just asking not questioning your judgement lol.

nice to see a shaktar save again i did one on fm10 for a few season and my best results was couple of back to back leagues and a europa league title.

good luck mate

Dynamo Kyiv 1
-0 Shakhtar

That has to be the shock loss. Always a ***** when you're attackers miss sitters, makes you question the match engine. Lol.

Thought I'd let you know that v3.0 of my tactic is now uploaded and it adds improvements in attack link up play, it adds more possession and also it's a little bit more solid at the back, not that it's not already. Hmm. ;)

Anyways I'll keep following, good job, so far! :p

beautiful, exactly what I need, is it in the sane forum as the other one

looking good so far. what made you go for toby as a sweeper when im sure there are all ready very good players more familiar to the role... just asking not questioning your judgement lol.

nice to see a shaktar save again i did one on fm10 for a few season and my best results was couple of back to back leagues and a europa league title.

good luck mate

He wasn't expensive as already trained sweepers, annd he has years left in him.

Going on holiday tomorrow for 13 days so there will be no updates for that period of time, I will hopefully have one ready for when I get back. Next update will feature the highly anticipated Shakhtar vs. Barcelona. Will the Miners cause an upset, or will Barca run out with a win. All to come in 13 days

Orvo, just checked out your knew tactic, coulda used ur Underdog one before i played Barca

i am playing with dynamo kiev and i have Bezus in my team and i recommend him to you, he is one of my best players and one of best ukranian player you can have in your team (after likes of yarmolenko, konopljanka, milevskiy, khacheridi)

i am playing with dynamo kiev and i have Bezus in my team and i recommend him to you, he is one of my best players and one of best ukranian player you can have in your team (after likes of yarmolenko, konopljanka, milevskiy, khacheridi)
Thnx, might look into him for the next transfer window\

Is this story going to continue? I was really looking forward to it