SHAKHTAR - PLENTY OF SHOTS, BUT NO GOALS

jamieconnell1

Reaction score
I started a season with shakhtar, and my current formation is a 4-4-2, i am getting loads of shots but i just cannot get the ball in the net! As a result, im being reduced to draws and even defeats against teams i should be beating! Any help please????

Show us your tactics.

All I can say apart from that is lower tempo and creative freedom. Also use the shout 'work ball into box'.

Are these shots from long distance? If so move the slider on player instructions for them to only shoot from distance rarely

Show us your tactics.

All I can say apart from that is lower tempo and creative freedom. Also use the shout 'work ball into box'.

like written above and don't forget to tell us about any tweaked settings( both regarding player and team)

If You have not tweaked any player settings, your front 2 seems to be isolated from the rest of the team, both taking their runs early in attacks. Here, its important to have one of them moving between the lines. Why not use one of them as a Treauartista or a TM on support ( as a role, not as your main playmaker. You might also consider using one flank having on winger on support with an overlapping full ack.

ok thanks a lot! i was thinking of changing to a 4-3-3, as i dont have much squad depth in my midfield, ill definitely give this a go first