michaelg334

Reaction score
I have Just started a new season with Shaktar Donetsk and I had made some new signings such as; nene(lm), taraabt(cam), bentley(rm) and wellington(st). So now i need Central Defenders, I have 31.75M to spend and 255K per week left. Please Recommend CD!

Bentley is your only week signing i reckon taraabt can take a while to become good. But for a centre back go for subotic or hummels. Obvious but good consistent players.

Maybe have a look at Mussacchio from villareal and ezequial munoz from palermo :)

rakitskyi and chygrinski are both good, but have a look at dede from vasco, also sign roman bezus, good ukranian striker, (train his composure). i signed oscar, the guy chelsea just signed from internacional, he gets loads of assists. also romulo from vasco is a good option for midfield.

Your CB pair is home grown and potentially world class, why would you want to ditch them?

I thought i would regret bentley as well after he didnt play well in his first two games but he then went on to score 8 in 11 games as a right mid!

From my experience, Balzaretti, the Italian CB in for Rubin I think, is consistently good. I've used him for Napoli, Tottenham, Sunderland and Schalke and he's been a great player in each.