Shall i buy PS3 or XBOX 360?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 2K
Ok the new XBOX.. 4GB memory... Has already the Wi-Fi thing inside... 199 euros only.. But for example, 4gb , is that enough? I will probably only playing FIFA 11... But if i want to get stuff like FIFA 11 Ultimate Team 4gb's are enough? Because if i get the new one with the wi fi thingy already it will only be 288 euros anyway but 4GB only..

As long as you don't install FIFA onto your hard drive you should be fine, Ultimate Team is only around 800mb so you should be fine.

Allright thanks alot everyone... So if i get the new 360 with the wi fi thingy i wont need to buy anything else except the live right? Also is it hard to connect to itnernet? Or i just need to get it to search my home rooter? Ill probably get one of my mates to do it for me but i would like to know it so i could do it myself. :)

Ok the new XBOX.. 4GB memory... Has already the Wi-Fi thing inside... 199 euros only.. But for example, 4gb , is that enough? I will probably only playing FIFA 11... But if i want to get stuff like FIFA 11 Ultimate Team 4gb's are enough? Because if i get the new one with the wi fi thingy already it will only be 288 euros anyway but 4GB only..

I don't think 4GB will be enough....
Especially if you download content on your XBOX and what not.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Allright thanks alot everyone... So if i get the new 360 with the wi fi thingy i wont need to buy anything else except the live right? Also is it hard to connect to itnernet? Or i just need to get it to search my home rooter? Ill probably get one of my mates to do it for me but i would like to know it so i could do it myself. :)

Well on PS3 you just need to get it to search for you router then put in the password if you have one.
Cant imagine it being majorly different on the XBOX.

Nah i dont have a password because i have a few things running in all my pcs that password wouldnt allow.. Well i wont be downloading anything GIANT.. just fifa 11 stuff, trust me i dont need any other game when i am with FIFA :p

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

ANYWAY! we have a winner - XBOX 360 :)

Xbox all day long.
xbox live costs money but only because it is a better online network
The gameplay and graphics are equal, the games are realitivley equal, both have a couple of exclusives but nothing major. Ps3 has a blu ray player, but it isnt a very good blu ray and if you really want to watch blu ray dvd's invest in a real blu ray player lol

Yeah the BLU RAY argument for me is same as nothing , if i want to see movies ill download them and see em in the PC , BLU RAY movies are a waste of money tbh... So yes. XBOX 360 WINS. :) Thanks every1!

I have both and they are both **** i wud not bother with either tbh

if your getting it to play online get what your friends have. xbox live is miles better than psn though even though you have to pay for it but its not that much if you use it alot. and 4GB is enough just for fifa but if you ever need more just get a usb stick.

you should try to hard wire it too, wireless can be touchy because of the interference.

The first thing you should is pick the one most of your friends have.

Secondly in regards to the internet, all new xboxs have built in wireless, as does PS3, Ps3 is a blu-ray players and has a web browser.

Overall, Id reccomend the Ps3 for its free online, friendly network

if your getting it to play online get what your friends have. xbox live is miles better than psn though even though you have to pay for it but its not that much if you use it alot. and 4GB is enough just for fifa but if you ever need more just get a usb stick.

you should try to hard wire it too, wireless can be touchy because of the interference.

thanks. yes even my mates with PSN say the LIVE is better... But they like PS3 more.. I am more used to XBOX because my best friend has one so i play it alot in his home. And yeah, i just play FIFA , i dont really care about other games :p.

I find that paying for Xbox Live , I get a better experience than I did when I had PS3 online... It may seem a lot of money but the more you pay the better quality of service in this case.

I asked the same question last year, I bought a PS3 :) of course...

PS3>Xbox

what TV do you have? one thing that you need to keep in mind that I did not know or anyone tell me is that ALOT of the PS3 games are only made at 720 and not 1080I or 1080P where as every single game I have seen for Xbox is full HD....

like Fifa 11 is only 720 which sucks as I have an LG Full HD 42" LCD... but it still looks great...

i am going to take my mates Xbox and hook it up and see who's graphics are actually better....

PS3 rocks though! Xbox have already fallen behind, PS3 is only using around 65% of its capability at the moment, so you wont have to buy a new console for years to come, Xbox are going to have to compete in the high end graphics department and will have to release a new console...

so I would get the PS3 mate. I was in the same position as you, never looked back at my choice..

plus, Xbox controllers use batteries (cost cash) PS3 uses USB to charge :)

I asked the same question last year, I bought a PS3 :) of course...

PS3>Xbox

what TV do you have? one thing that you need to keep in mind that I did not know or anyone tell me is that ALOT of the PS3 games are only made at 720 and not 1080I or 1080P where as every single game I have seen for Xbox is full HD....

like Fifa 11 is only 720 which sucks as I have an LG Full HD 42" LCD... but it still looks great...

i am going to take my mates Xbox and hook it up and see who's graphics are actually better....

PS3 rocks though! Xbox have already fallen behind, PS3 is only using around 65% of its capability at the moment, so you wont have to buy a new console for years to come, Xbox are going to have to compete in the high end graphics department and will have to release a new console...

so I would get the PS3 mate. I was in the same position as you, never looked back at my choice..

plus, Xbox controllers use batteries (cost cash) PS3 uses USB to charge :)

Was in the same boat last year too..... and as you can see from my earlier posts PS3 won.
For me though it was mainly the fact that online gameplay was free