shambolic everton!!!!

robisok

Reaction score
I dont know about you but i am getting really cheesed off with the shambolic way our football club is being run i saw the match earlier and they again where shamefull, lescott is now set for a medical at city with no replacement in site, valencia are saying there is no deal involving ever benega coming on loan and there are only 10 days till transfer deadline day. I persanally cant see david moyes staying after this season and i would not blame him i think kenwright is a discrace and should now step down before he really destroyes the club he is supposed to love. Something tells me this is going to be a long hard season coyb!!!!

dont worry u started the same way last yeaR

Last edited:
they say united fans are ****. 2 bad games at the start of the season and kenwright is a disgrace and everton are run badly. kenwright is a good chairman. it's not his fault he doesn't have the funds. newcastle are a shambles, pompey are a shambles. everton aren't.

you came up against a rampant arsenal and a suprisingly good at home burnley. hardly the end of the world. like herrity said you started slow last year.

Last edited:
Yeah, Everton are a well-run club even though Kenwright has always said he would welcome further investment. It's only 2 games into the season for Everton and there's talks of crisis etc. A proper crisis is what is going on up at the team I support, Newcastle.

Oh yeah, rumours are Everton are looking at bringing Steven Taylor in as a replacement for Lescott which I will be gutted if this happens, as Taylor is a passionate player with a lot of potential. By the way, you should be happy at getting £24m for Lescott, no way is he worth that much! :O

Ive heard when they sell Lescott they are after buying Wheater from Boro,im praying this doesn't happen,he's been immense so far this season,not conceded a goal yet.

Everton aint shambolic , our defence last season thats the real definition of shambolic lol

Ive heard when they sell Lescott they are after buying Wheater from Boro,im praying this doesn't happen,he's been immense so far this season,not conceded a goal yet.
Hopefully Wheater than Steven Taylor then. ;)
I was at Scunny vs Boro last Tuesday and must admit your two centre-backs, Wheater and Huth looked unbeatable, however Huth should have been sent-off and then blatantly dived to win a free-kick!:mad: The referee was a joke lol.

Getting 24million for Lescott is a miracle, to be fair.

Hope for your sake that Moyes spends the money wisely, if he's allowed all of it. You could use a bigger squad.

Yeh i think everton have 1 of the smallest if not the smallest squad in the prem dont get me wrong its full if talent but all you need is 4-5 injure's and your pretty much done in for so yeh that 24 million if he is allowed to spend it all should go to buying atleast 4-5 players