Shameless ways to get signatures...

drezzy86

Reaction score
One of my friends is a huge Pastore fan and once bidded for an Argentine shirt signed by him, on ebay, how ever he was out bid. he also liked Palermo.
Any way, he wrote to Palermo saying that he was a huge fan, and that he had arranged to go see them play and watch some training sessions......he went onto explain that due to the volcano erupting and the travel operator refusing to refund him, he wouldn't be able to make it to Italy again because he couldn't afford it. He asked if he sent a Palermo shirt, would they be kind enough to sign it for him.
a few months went pass and he had heard nothing until he received a letter saying that they would be delighted to sign a shirt for him.
Any way, he sent the shirt and 2 weeks later he had it back, all signed......

I tried the same but got no where, lol.

Does any one else have any interesting/funny story's of how they got some ones autograph?

Apologise in advance if this has already been covered

When I was about 8 I wrote and prepared letters to all the clubs in the premiership at the time, including pictures that I wanted signing.

But we didn't have any stamps :(

I did once get Szilard Nemeth to sign his month on the Middlesbrough calendar in a car park in Boro...I then sold it on Ebay for £7.20.

Saw Xabi Alonso in Tesco, I was about 13, he went to shake my hand.. Needless to say I went in for a hug :$

But yeah, he gave me his autograph, nice cheerful guy although he was a bit embarrassed.

Remember seeing John Arne Risse in JD, was alright. Didn't seem to enjoy all the attention he was getting though.

Met Steve Gerrard a few times. :)

I've been after a signed Chicharito shirt but haven't got anywhere tried Ebay but no joy

I've been after a signed Chicharito shirt but haven't got anywhere tried Ebay but no joy

Buy a replica shirt, go down the training ground, get it signed?

I actually saw one of them earlier.....I'll look through my history to see if i can find it

Will be looking to do that when I get my West Brom Jersey dont ****** sell um in Ireland.

Will find peter odemwingie tell him that I told my friend that he was going to be a great signing and possibly one of the signings of the season(Which is actually true) and hope he gives me a jersey for free.

Will find peter odemwingie tell him that I told my friend that he was going to be a great signing and possibly one of the signings of the season(Which is actually true) and hope he gives me a jersey for free.

Beg him until he gets sick of you, lol

My mate got me a few signed photos for my birthday by e-mailing Everton and saying i was ill lol

He asked for Pienaar and Fellaini - and got sent David Moyes as well

My mate got me a few signed photos for my birthday by e-mailing Everton and saying i was ill lol

He asked for Pienaar and Fellaini - and got sent David Moyes as well

haha, awesome.

We should do a challenge. Like, get a load of us to send emails to different clubs with stupid excuses and see if we can get a couple of autographs

When I was 9 I took my video of John Robertson (Hearts Legend) to the club shop for him to sign and he spelt my name wrong :(

Got our Scottish Cup winning squad to sign my top from that year.

Since i've grown up a bit, not so bothered about silly scribbles.

When I was 9 I took my video of John Robertson (Hearts Legend) to the club shop for him to sign and he spelt my name wrong :(

Got our Scottish Cup winning squad to sign my top from that year.

Since i've grown up a bit, not so bothered about silly scribbles.

Poor Chris.