Shankly Appointed Boss of Heaven XI

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
Former Liverpool player Derek Acorah - more famously known as a spiritual medium on Living TV's 'Most Haunted' says his former boss Bill Shankly has taken charge of a team of former footballing greats.

According to Derek - and we confess we're big fans of both him and his spiritual sidekick Sam - Bill Shankly has formed a team to play out their own World Cup in Heaven.

Acorah said: "My old boss has taken charge of a team. He's appointed himself as manager and he has some real greats playing for him.

"There are teams in Heaven but it is a different kind of thing to what we are used to on this level."

:rolleyes:

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
So erm any idea of the players in 'Heaven XI'. Also how reliable is your source?

A

Aphrika

So how is this thread part of "other leagues"? and i don't really get it. Never seen the show. Is it a joke?

Redders

Get in the Van.
Sep 15, 2005
www.fmstories.co.uk
Well i doubt they have a league in Heaven.

Jinky would be in it, as would that Baxter(?) of Rangers?....Best upfront the team would rock and have the same average age as the boro squad :rolleyes:

A

Aphrika

So it's a team full of dead men. This guy is obviously an Englishman, and a major football fanatic at that. Let the men rest in peace.

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
To be honest, any bloke who repeatedly shouts 'Mary loves ****' on national tv and expects to be taken seriously needs shooting.

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
Most hanuted is meant to be serious,but many think (including me) its mostly a load of balls

sherry

Feb 9, 2006
ajw said:
Most hanuted is meant to be serious,but many think (including me) its mostly a load of balls
What you talkin about Most Haunted is pure class!!

Especially when they have all the fake ghosts and pretend a ghost just threw a rock at them when really it was just the camera-man!!!! Pure Class!!!:D