Max

Reaction score
Yo guys,

Just looking for some opinions on the pair of Xherdan Shaqiri of Bayern and Granit Xhaka of Gladbach on the game. Coming up to January in my 2nd season with Liverpool and I'm sitting nicely in 2nd and wanted to add some more quality after the board gave me another £25M to spend, Shaqiri was transfer listed and he's got sick potential so I signed him, and I like the look of Xhaka (surely can do a better job than the pile of wank Henderson) so unsettled him and managed to get a bid of £10.5M accepted which is fairly cheap considering they want £25M.

Basically just looking for anyone with previous experience of using these players. I'm sure they will settle in fairly well, they are both each others favoured personnel which should make it easier for them, just wondering on best roles in your experience to play them in? Sure I'll get used to them fairly quickly but be interesting to see what you guys think.

Yo guys,

Just looking for some opinions on the pair of Xherdan Shaqiri of Bayern and Granit Xhaka of Gladbach on the game. Coming up to January in my 2nd season with Liverpool and I'm sitting nicely in 2nd and wanted to add some more quality after the board gave me another £25M to spend, Shaqiri was transfer listed and he's got sick potential so I signed him, and I like the look of Xhaka (surely can do a better job than the pile of wank Henderson) so unsettled him and managed to get a bid of £10.5M accepted which is fairly cheap considering they want £25M.

Basically just looking for anyone with previous experience of using these players. I'm sure they will settle in fairly well, they are both each others favoured personnel which should make it easier for them, just wondering on best roles in your experience to play them in? Sure I'll get used to them fairly quickly but be interesting to see what you guys think.

How do you unsettle players mate? (New to FM)

Interact with them loads mate, endorsing them is a good way to do it. Make enquries and praise them aswell and make a bid just below what the club want for them, the player usually gets ****** off one way or another.. Saves you a lot of money sometimes! Can take a week or two though so be patient, remember that sometimes with some players it just won't work aswell, maybe because they're professional or loyal or love the club they're at

played with xhaka at Gladbach, he was best outfield player for me and was consistent for the whole season, bar minor injuries here and there he played practically every match. Only player better rated than him over the season was Ter Stegen. However he was already settled at gladbach and team was pretty much built round him.

Shaqiri can be really sick on the wing I remember :) but he gotta unlearn one of his PPM and learn one more PPM for him to really became a crazy player. Not sure what the PPMs are... Lazy to check :p

Shaqiri has been a beast RW for me. Scored 10 goals his first season with the club. He only gets better with more games played and loves to run with the ball and make the defense look silly/incompetent trying to mark him! Haven't had Xhaka so I can't comment on him.

Praise them a lot in the media, make a lot of bids on them. If they were 'extremely interested' in joining your club they will become unsettled/unhappy after a couple of weeks of this. also if the club gives you an offer too high you don't like, reject it. for some reason that also increases the unsettlement of the player.