Share & Download Tactic Spamming!?

dumbledon

Jun 20, 2016
Could mod do something about that? It's an act of spamming and blatant disrespect to other tactic creator.

Sirfio

Jan 1, 2011
tbh, some people like Knap is putting out 10 tactics a week, just wait until you make something special then put out that one...

Timeismoney84

Mar 1, 2020
I think he means the same creators creating LOADs of tactics and uploading them one after the other. Users want to see well thought out tactics rather than the same users just uploading a new tactic every day.

Knap

Nov 7, 2009
It should have ben obvious I was not spamming., or uploading one after the other. I have one thread on SI.

Reidar84

Nov 1, 2009
FMBASE used to be about quality, now its quantity based... almost impossible to find good tactcs here theese days... i do not say anyone is spamming, but maybe theres something wrong with testing setup when the forum is spammed...

hull_cityafc

Nov 2, 2009
FMBASE used to be about quality, now its quantity based... almost impossible to find good tactcs here theese days... i do not say anyone is spamming, but maybe theres something wrong with testing setup when the forum is spammed...
Almost impossible?? rofl, yeah ok, This forum has 99% of the best tactics available.........