Share & Download Tactic Spamming!?

dumbledon

Reaction score
Could mod do something about that? It's an act of spamming and blatant disrespect to other tactic creator.

You have notice that I have created many threads with Knap tactics.

It looks like spamming, but it's not.

It is necessary process for testing purposes.

tbh, some people like Knap is putting out 10 tactics a week, just wait until you make something special then put out that one...

I think he means the same creators creating LOADs of tactics and uploading them one after the other. Users want to see well thought out tactics rather than the same users just uploading a new tactic every day.

If we don't create a resource, then it is likely to not be tested.

Imagine having an "20" tactic and have lost it.

Agree, current workflow isn't pleasing; but make sense.

It should have ben obvious I was not spamming., or uploading one after the other. I have one thread on SI.

As I said before, it has to do for testing purposes process.

Knap is not involved to this.

Thanks!

FMBASE used to be about quality, now its quantity based... almost impossible to find good tactcs here theese days... i do not say anyone is spamming, but maybe theres something wrong with testing setup when the forum is spammed...

FMBASE used to be about quality, now its quantity based... almost impossible to find good tactcs here theese days... i do not say anyone is spamming, but maybe theres something wrong with testing setup when the forum is spammed...

Almost impossible?? rofl, yeah ok, This forum has 99% of the best tactics available.........