Sam91

Reaction score
Hey guys

Basically I saw this thread on here and would love to do one similar myself

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/challenges-scenarios/97458-pass-parcel.html

So if anyone wants to have a go let me know, I need 4 other people to do it with. Each play 6 months of the save then pass it onto the next person.

1. Sam91
2. Kezza 96
3. Steve Rodgers
4. Jamo456
5. messithegreatest OR KaiRooney

The team will be decided by us, here is the selection

FC Twente, Sevilla, Fiorentina, Gladbach, Santos, Wolves, Barcelona B, Napoli

1 vote for Fiorentina (cast by Steve Rogers)
1 vote for Sevilla (cast by Kezza96)
1 vote for Wolves(with summer update) cast by Jamo456

If the vote is tied between 2 teams then anyone who voted for a different team can change their vote, in the case of everyone voting differently I will vote myself

Last edited:
If I play can I play the 3rd period of 6 months and I'd love to be Fiorentina as always been tempted just never started with them.

Steve yeah 3rd period for you is fine, thatll be the start of the second season, messithegreatest feel free to suggest another team

They can be in the mix, like i said we will collectively vote on it and the most popular team will be the side we start with :)

I'll participate, mate :) I'll go after you if possible.

Nice one Kezza was hoping I could count on you ;)

I'll take part, don't mind what order or what team, although Wolves would be good if using a Summer update

If we are suggesting, how about Napoli?
Ive played with Napoli before and found it a bit easy due to the quality they have (Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi) and I was kinda looking for a bit of a challenge but if enough people wanna choose Napoli thats fine I don't mind

I would like the 5th period ie start of third season if possible.........
I vote for Napoli OR Santos

I'll take part, don't mind what order or what team, although Wolves would be good if using a Summer update
Okay Jamo you're in, and voted for Wolves.

Guys if we wanna use LFCMarshall's summer update thats fine I do have it but please vote on that aswell

Sign me up, I'd personally choose Santos (If it comes to it then Sevilla is my second choice)

Ive played with Napoli before and found it a bit easy due to the quality they have (Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi) and I was kinda looking for a bit of a challenge but if enough people wanna choose Napoli thats fine I don't mind

That's fair enough, I've never been them which I why I suggested. If there's a tie I'll vote for Sevilla over the others.

I'm keen to use the summer update too...

Okay guys we have enough people now, KaiRooney I think messithegreatest has that last slot if he wants it. If not you can have it. Now people the team list is there please cast your final votes now

If I am In I vote for Santos.....If Not Good Luck to Everybody else