Yeah, my final vote will be Wolves using the Summer Update

So thats 1 Vote for Wolves with the summer update and 1 for Fiorentina

Are people still interested in this or not? please let me know

Looks like we just need to hear back from messi or rooney. Kezza has changed his vote to Fiorentina so that's 2 for them. Does that mean we are them?

You may as well get started on your 6 months then pass it on to the next person.

Yep Fiorentina it is.

Rules

Who evers in control of the save can do what they want. Buy, sell, loan who they want. Join whatever team they want.

Good luck with the first season boys!
Look forward to a hefty transfer budget ;)

Have you made sure the box allow transfers in first window is ticked? I always forget to tick it so get nothing even with Man City...
Its ticked pal, just the finances are dreadful

If you guys wanna add me on Steam feel free its Sam91

Looking forward to see what squad Sam gives me in January and hopefully we are doing well in the league :)

Heres the squad lads gonna offload a few people, the finances are not impressive at all boys

View attachment 255345

Not a bad squad but definitely some deadwood. Try keep hold of -
- obviously the first team you have selected
- kofi agyei
- ljajic

anything else I don't mind but again it's up to you :)

I'd look at the clubs interested in Kroldrup, and see if there are any players from there you'd be interested in. Offer a straight swap and the majority of the time they'll accept. Managed to sign Tom Cairney on FM11 in return for a back up RB doing this, but it's different in each situation obviously.

A few players have gone and I've got a few too, I'll post a screenie at the end of August

Transfers

View attachment 255388

Yeah so nothing that amazing really lads, good news is I also got us Carlos Fierro. He's coming next season for you lads

View attachment 255389

Montolivo signs new deal

View attachment 255390

Also got Montolivo to sign a new deal :D

I'll post a 6 month update and hand the save over to Kezza when I'm done, probably tomorrow​

How's the first half of the season going?
I tried adding you Sam but my Steam is playing up.