TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Reaction score
This is where you share your save. In your post, please provide information about the following

• Databas version ( the 13.3.0)
  • FMClassic or the Full Game ( FMClassic)
  • Loaded Leagues ( England, Italy, Spain, Brazil)
  • All players loaded from ( Germany)
  • Year ( like 2012/22)
  • Team Managing ( Mansfield)
    [*]Some information about the save ( " I have taken "X "to the EPL and have won the CL)

Naturally, you post your normal challenges/scenarios in the forum as usual as this is purely a thread for uploading saves for others to enjoy

Notice that this IS NOT a thread where you request a save

LINKS TO SAVES SO FAR

Cardiff & Wales 2021

Last edited:
i will share my save if someone tells me how i have one in 2050 if anyone wants it
dont have a team and its on FM not FMC all major leagues r loaded if i rember right

i will share my save if someone tells me how i have one in 2050 if anyone wants it
dont have a team and its on FM not FMC all major leagues r loaded if i rember right
Just upload it to à free hosting site and provide the link along with using the template found in the first post.

• Database version (13.0.0)
  • FMClassic or the Full Game ( Full Game)
  • Loaded Leagues ( England, Wales- I'd add more)
  • Year ( like 2020/21)
  • Team Managing ( Cardiff/Wales)
  • Some information about the save ( Taken Cardiff to the PL, won the league 4 times, won the CL twice- NOTE I HAVE SOLD A LOT OF PLAYERS SO YOU MUST REBUILD THE SQUAD OTHERWISE THIS WILL BE DIFFICULT. You have 107m to spend though)
  • Gary Speed (v02) (Backup) (v02).fm

Last edited:
  • Database version (13.0.0)
  • FMClassic or the Full Game ( Full Game)
  • Loaded Leagues ( England, Wales- I'd add more)
  • Year ( like 2020/21)
  • Team Managing ( Cardiff/Wales)
  • Some information about the save ( Taken Cardiff to the PL, won the league 4 times, won the CL twice- NOTE I HAVE SOLD A LOT OF PLAYERS SO YOU MUST REBUILD THE SQUAD OTHERWISE THIS WILL BE DIFFICULT. You have 107m to spend though)
  • Gary Speed (v02) (Backup) (v02).fm

how do I get this to work

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

how do I get this to work

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You will need WinRAR, you download it, then extract to C:/Users/"You"/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/Games

This is where you share your save. In your post, please provide information about the following

• FMClassic or the Full Game ( FMClassic)
  • Loaded Leagues ( England, Italy, Spain, Brazil)
  • Year ( like 2012/22)
  • Team Managing ( Mansfield)
    [*]Some information about the save ( " I have taken "X "to the EPL and have won the CL)

Naturally, you post your normal challenges/scenarios in the forum as usual as this is purely a thread for uploading saves for others to enjoy

Notice that this IS NOT a thread where you request a save

LINKS TO SAVES SO FAR

Cardiff & Wales 2021

who is X ?

no my english is not very well sorry

no worries bud..

it just means that you need to fill in your team that you are managing or what the save is about..

for eg:

Some information about the save ( " I have taken "X = Manchester United "to the EPL and have won the CL)

no worries bud..

it just means that you need to fill in your team that you are managing or what the save is about..

for eg:

Some information about the save ( " I have taken "X = Manchester United "to the EPL and have won the CL)

ow thanks mate, btw thanks for the help if you still remember me, i understand fm13 alot more. with ajax i was 18games unbeated.

• Full Game
  • Loaded Leagues ( England, Italy, France, Spain, Brazil)
  • Year ( like 2022/23)
  • Team Managing ( Manchester United)
  • Some information about the save ( " I have managed only Manutd, Won the EPL all the years apart from my 1st season. same applies to UCL, On & Off FA n Carling Cup trophies, CWC won all seasons and some SUper cups.. basicallyu won a lot of trophies and am top of the mangerial ladder. Given fergie some wide gap currently. Only De Gea & Verratti are my human players, rest are regens)
  • Finaces every secure.. very Rich cos i have made a lot of proft by selling.. you have more than $200m to spend.
Link: smooth (Backup) (v02) (v03) (v02).fm

Trying out the Cardiff and United saves, pity I don't have a good enough save to post here.

Anyone got any nice other saves to post in here?