Jimboola

Reaction score
Do you have a beast in your game to show us? A monster player who is making you believe in the supernatural?

Whether it's a colossus of a centre-half, a dominating midfield general or a goal-hungry striker, please share your beasts.

And not just a Barca mega-god. Let's see the lower league legends too whether from Plymouth, Barnsley or Go Ahead Eagles!

Screenies appreciated...

Thanx. :)

I'm gonna take a look at him in my unemployment challenge!

Speaking of unemployment & beasts, if you type, "troll" into the search bar, the Civil Service team comes up.

FM15 random fact #14 - it's true, try it.

Kovacic is 7 years younger than Fabregas, his mental stats will only improve before physical stats start to deteriorate. Not sure if he has the natural aggression required although his determination is awesome. Noticed he's withdrawn from international squad - few better ways (bit old to coach) to gain experience.

What role and with what tactics do you use to get so much out of him? Really impressive, especially considering those low stats for composure and finishing :)

Anyone got a tune out of this Savitskiy guy yet. Every thing I see about him indicates the poster is looking at him long term. Anyone got so see him reach 'beasthood' yet?