Status
Not open for further replies.

Douy

Reaction score
Just a thread where people could post good links for a wide array of player pictures etc.

Personally, I'm currently struggling to find a good range of pictures, especially for Rangers players.

For Man City, I'm mainly using their official facebook page as they have a fair few pictures. But what sites do you use?

I can get my hands on loads of HQ pictures of most if not all teams in Europe, but that's off a site where I have paid to become a Gold Member. It's Sport-Gfx

Gettyimages is pretty good for some shots if you get rid of the watermark (which is pretty easy from what I know)

Sports GFX the guys there upload loads of good images that are HQ dont pay though they are free

I'll post some later.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Sports GFX the guys there upload loads of good images that are HQ dont pay though they are free

But, if like me you've paid and are a GM you get better Images (A)

oh dindt know that ;)

Now you do ;)

Once you've become a GM, like on FM-Base they have there own Premium Member forum, and some of the Image Scouts have there own thread in there and post all there better images.

Status
Not open for further replies.