Lethul

Reaction score
Should I sell Skrtel and buy Shawcross? Can't make up my mind :(

i got shawcross for my liverpool team too, and he has been my best signing yet,

scores loads from set pieces too however i decided to keep skrtel and sell the big greek tank

get him now

i got shawcross for my liverpool team too, and he has been my best signing yet,

scores loads from set pieces too however i decided to keep skrtel and sell the big greek tank

get him now

My dc's are Agger (backup Wilson) / Mexes (backup Skrtel). Already gotten rid of the greek and carra. Such problems! :(

edit: Apparently Skrtel has become a favoured personel for Liverpool after his first season too. Guess that settles it :p

edit again: I bought him anyway, need some HG players :)

Last edited:
Shawcross is an immense centreback on the game, actually won fans player of the year in his second season with my Liverpool side, I've now moved to Roma and cant for the life of me get him to follow.

He will score his fair share of goals aswell, one season for me he hit 11 in the league alone!

I would advise signing Shawcross he has become a good back up defender for my Leeds team he was first choice until I signed 2 new defender is Bruno(regen) and Danny Wilson now in the past 2 season in the premier league I never conceded for the 15 goals a season and Shawcross is a vital part of that so yeah sign him.