Shedender

Reaction score
After much consideration I've decided to finally start a career on these forums but I didn't know what type of career to actually do, I gave myself two options 1 build up a nation or 2 do a Journeyman type career which I've done before and was quite enjoyable.
aHGdoOC.jpg

I've decided to do a Journeyman career!

The following THIRTEEN nations have been loaded up and the only two 'big' nations I have decided to load was England and Netherlands. The other leagues I've loaded (and all playable divisions) are Romania, Australia, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Scotland, Serbia, South Africa and Uruguay.

For something different I will not be starting with no coaching badges and the lowest reputation possible but instead, to guarantee I get a job, I will be starting with the maximum coaching qualifications and the highest past playing experience which is something I usually don't do. BUT I will still be starting unemployed.

Of course I don't know what to expect from this career except for it to be a complete failure.

Last edited:
edQ3UMx.jpg

And this is my managerial profile and although I've got the Continental Pro Licence and I'm an 'ex International footballer', I have zero managerial experience but I'm confident that's going to change as I'm sure someone, somewhere will be 'stupid' enough to employ me. I'm a keen supporter of my local club Bangor while I'm also a keen follower of Scottish side Rangers, English club Newcastle and German's Dortmund.

**NOTE** Just because I've given myself the highest possible option on both the coaching qualifications and past playing experience, I will not be managing the likes of PSG, Manchester United etc . . . until I feel ready.

Last edited:
Great to see you start a career here man! All the best with it

Great to see you start a career here man! All the best with it

Cheers pal. You've followed my previous Journeyman career iirc so I'm sure you expect failure.

nHcGSMZ.jpg

On my first day looking for management in the wonderful sport of Football, I headed to the 'Job Centre' to see what vacancies were available and to my surprise their was quite a few but some I knew I couldn't apply for because I'd get laughed at.

Thus that ruled out applying for the two Eredivisie jobs at Twente and Heerenveen as well as the posts at Championship side Nottingham Forest and potentially League 1's trio of Swindon, Scunthorpe and Barnsley. Don't think I'll be capable (yet) of getting employed at Emmen and Go Ahead Eagles of the Dutch Jupiler League so that leaves my options minimal.

Ideally, the only jobs I can apply for are:

FC Bihor - Liga II Seria II
FC Caransebes - Liga II Seria II
Chelmsford - Vanarama National League South
Kidderminster Harriers - Vanarama National League
Bromley - Vanarama National League
Stevenage - Sky Bet League 2
FS Stars - ABSA Premiership

Of course I don't want to apply for all seven vacancies at once so I'm going to do a little research, look at each clubs history and whatnot before deciding whether it's worthwhile applying or not for the said post in question. Ideally I don't want to begin this career in England but if I need too then I will.

Last edited:
7L3vhry.jpg

I've taken my first steps into management as I'm about to be unveiled as the new manager of Romanian side FC Bihor who folded in real life just two months ago. I've agreed a new year deal as Iuliu Bodola. Due to part of the deal in the interview, I need to keep our Director of Football in place and the club are expected to flight bravely against relegation.

Bonuses & Clauses:
Top division promotion wage rise of £15%
Relegation wage drop (and the sack will follow no doubt) of £35%
Allowed to move to another managerial role for 60% of the required club compensation

The club have not one goalkeeper on the books, pressure is on to find one!

Good first club to start at, you can't do any worse than they have in real life!

Good first club to start at, you can't do any worse than they have in real life!

Ha cheers Dan, I doubt the club will dissolve while I'm here . . . I hope.

I've been at Romanian Liga II Seria II side FC Bihor for thirty two days now but I feel our transfer business has been done for this season and it has been a busy transfer window as signings needed to be made and quickly as the club didn't have a single goalkeeper or a single striker on the books but that's changed and I have no idea how the team will fare this season.

We are predicted to finish down in thirteen and are 1000/1 to win the league. Lets do this!

T6R4zLb.jpg

The signings have Darius Himpea, Ionut Tofan and Ionut Constantinescu have joined the club on loan with Himpea and Tofan joining until the end of next season which is great if they're a success.

I've managed to bring in two shot stoppers - Romanian Cosmin Amarinei and American Arie Ammann while I've also brought in two strikers on a permanent basis - Cosmin Ionica and Robert Huma who are both Romanian. I've also brought in two new full backs as Sebastian Stefanescu and Alexandru Badasca arrived. One centre back has arrived too and that's Marius Peter who is eighteen and will perhaps be a rotational option this season.

Zogizh3.png

LugJ2yk.png
uigXWUF.png
5XAU0hU.png

August 2015 round-up

6C3dncw.jpg

My first competitive game in football management was a Cupa Romaniel fourth round tie at home to fellow Liga II Seria II side UTA Batrana Doamna and a crowd of three thousand eight hundred and sixty one saw the visitors progress to the next round of the competition, winning 2-0.It was quite an even game but UTA took their chances.

qgAla79.jpg

Our one and only league game this month saw us welcome Unirea Tarlungeni to our Iuliu Bodola home and the points were shared following a one all scoreline. We fell behind on twenty one minutes and then my Bihor side were reduced to ten men when Alexandru Badasca was sent off for two yellows. When it looked like we'd suffer an opening day league defeat, left winger Sergiu Mun levelled.

Zogizh3.png

LugJ2yk.png
uigXWUF.png
5XAU0hU.png

September 2015 round-up

7tfebqf.jpg

Our opening game in the month of September saw us travel to one of the promotion favourites Mioveni and the game ended in a one all scoreline in which we played surprisingly well and took the lead on twenty three minutes through striker Robert Huma but the hosts levelled the scores eight minutes later.

6fBOJQK.jpg

And there it is, my first competitive win in charge of Bihor has come away from home at U Cluj and I cannot hide my delight as we had to come from behind and miss a penalty in the process. Adrian Olariu had given us a seventeenth minute lead but the home side had turned the game around before Nobert Lorincz levelled two minutes before the interval - Lorincz's second of the game, nine minutes from time, gave us maximum points.

9ypAYph.jpg

It's back-to-back victories for my Bihor side as we secured a 3-1 win away to early season pacesetters Ramnicu Valcea who have lost top spot in the process. We've yet to taste a league defeat thus far which is surprising. Darius Himpea, Andrei Magda and Robert Huma got on the scoreboard. Andrei Neagoe had equalised for the hosts and I feared an expected defeat but we rallied and won.

9nE5ABe.jpg

Despite being second best, our unbeaten start to the league season continued with a hard fought but perhaps undeserved draw at home to Olimpia as the visitors had taken the lead inside the opening sixty seconds through Romario Rus but Ionut Tofan's equaliser on eighteen minutes was the end of the scoring with our only attempt on target.

Cg1jxFX.jpg

Lucky? Let us pretend this game didn't happen, deal? Finished 0-0 and you had to wait until the 76th minute for the first and only attempt on target to happen.

V8HhITM.jpg

And that's Bihor's unbeaten start to the league season gone but I'm actually gutted to have lost the game so late on against Gaz Metan who are the league favourites. Honestly, I thought we would've held out for a draw but Cristian Gavra's goal, ten minutes from the end broke our hearts.

XVAx2El.jpg

I'm very disappointed not to have gotten maximum points from this game against Caransebes as we had led the contest two goals to nil thanks to a double from Robert Huma - including a goal after twenty five seconds - but the visitors, predicted to finish rock bottom (we're predicted one place above them) fought back to earn a draw. Frustrating!

ezs0NvE.jpg

Even though we haven't won in the last four games (three draws and one defeat), it's been an enjoyable start to the Liga II Seria II season as Bihor are currently occupying sixth place but the league is very tight early on as we are only six points off the leaders but seven points ahead of the basement club. I need to get this club back to winning ways and quick.