Will97

Reaction score
what are the budgets for sheff utd

nd could someone post screenshots on young players such as ioan evans, jamie dean-mcdonagh, jahmal smith, jordan hodder, tyler williams, chris salt, both gk georges, diego, mcfadzean, jake eyre, otis khan, connor dimiao, joel coustrain

thanks

doudt they'll have much if not any due to their financial problems :D

We have a ?1.5m transfer budget at the start, and 30k wages spare

Also the new Saudi Arabian prince has pumped money into the coffers twice for me (Not exactly financial problems is it mate..)

All the players you mentioned above are pretty much identical to their starting stats on last years FM, except George Long and Callum McFaz who've had noticeable improvements to their starting stats, George in particular seems to play very well between the sticks.

I'm in January now and just had a look at the interested players list which include Gary Hooper and Shane Long.

Shame we're so useless in real life mind..

We have a ?1.5m transfer budget at the start, and 30k wages spare

Also the new Saudi Arabian prince has pumped money into the coffers twice for me (Not exactly financial problems is it mate..)

All the players you mentioned above are pretty much identical to their starting stats on last years FM, except George Long and Callum McFaz who've had noticeable improvements to their starting stats, George in particular seems to play very well between the sticks.

I'm in January now and just had a look at the interested players list which include Gary Hooper and Shane Long.

Shame we're so useless in real life mind..

last i knew they was having financial problems, dint mean to cause any harm dude

cheers
what is ioan evans like heard hes a real good player captain of wales u17 or u19 cant remember