JordanEveritt

Reaction score
Really need a Centre Half a Left Back a Central Midfield player and a Striker for my Sheff Utd team does anybody know of any players that will do well in League 1 in those positions.

Cuvelier and Doyle are fine for L1, infact I still had Cuvelier, Long, Maguire, McFadzean and Diego in my squad when I won the CL in 2018.

Hill and Williams are decent enough for League 1 too, I only replaced them after I went up to the champ.

I signed Paul Keegan as a DMC first season, Papa Bouba Diop as a back up. Get Diego playing as soon as he comes back from injury too, his stats arent great but he improves quickly and plays far better than his stats suggest.

Not sure who to suggest at a CB as I just went with the 3 that we start with, but they definitely could use a 4th as Tel Kennedy's only 5'7.

Cuvelier and Doyle are fine for L1, infact I still had Cuvelier, Long, Maguire, McFadzean and Diego in my squad when I won the CL in 2018.

Hill and Williams are decent enough for League 1 too, I only replaced them after I went up to the champ.

I signed Paul Keegan as a DMC first season, Papa Bouba Diop as a back up. Get Diego playing as soon as he comes back from injury too, his stats arent great but he improves quickly and plays far better than his stats suggest.

Not sure who to suggest at a CB as I just went with the 3 that we start with, but they definitely could use a 4th as Tel Kennedy's only 5'7.

Thanks for advice ;)

What tactics you been using?