lukesufc93

Reaction score
I need some help. No matter what tactic I use. No matter what players i buy with what I believe is the largest starting budget in league one (?1.5m) I just seem not able to win. It's coming to the point where i start to believe the club is cursed. (Just like real life.) Anybody out there had any success with the Blades or indeed any club in league one? Is it best to keep it simple? The club want possession football, but i try to implement this, get great stats (65% possession, 15 shots on target) and still lose. This with a technically brilliant set of players for league one.

So i ask of any help at all. Thanks.

I started with them before my friend dared me to manage Crystal Palace (we're both managing them and comparing results). I played 42121(complete wing backs, CD covering and LD stopper, regista, ancor man, CM advanced playmaker, 2IFs and a striker on support role) and I was doing pretty well. Of the top of my head I had "wait for overlap", "higher tempo", "get stuck in" and "direct passing" in there. The rest depended on the team that I played. When defending result I lowered the tempo and kept possession with short passing. I'm at work or else I'd post a screenshot.

Thanks for the ideas. I just don't seem able to get above around 16th even at the best of times. I may try these tactics and see how it goes if it worked well for you.