Sheffield Untied: Rise Of The Blades

wozzoa1

Reaction score
First Try People

newspaperfm.jpg

My Pre-Season Objectives
  • Sign a contract extension to Killgallon as his contract was up in the summer and he is key.
  • Sign a defensive but technically gifted centre midfielder.
  • Additions to the left hand side as I noticed that in real life and on the game it was weak.

Pre Season Round Up
fmpreseason.jpg

I believe this is the best pre season I have ever had with Evans, Camara, Cresswell and Henderson getting on the score sheet plenty of times.

Transfers So Far
transferspreseason.jpg

Feel I got lucky in the transfer region. With only £2 Million to spend I thought that loan signings would be the key so the capture of former blade Kyle Naughton from Tottenham Hotspur and exciting 18 year old Gael Kakuta from Chelsea both on 6 month loans were fantastic signings. Both players rejected loans til the end of season :S. So that covered my final objective as both were capable of playing on either side.

The capture of the Doncaster Captain and midfield maestro Brian Stock ticked my defensive but technically gifted midfielder. He cost me a huge proportion of my budget but this gave stability to a attacking minded midfield. So the three signings I made were what I believed to be enough and I could now focus on the Middlesborough match.

Finally I was thrilled when Matthew Killgallon put pen to paper on a 4 year deal :D. But still interest from Hull, Blackburn, Bolton, Lyon and Bayer Leverkusen was around.

Middlesbrough[A]
mborolineup.jpg

So first game of the Coca Cola Championship season and above was my starting line up. I stuck with the basic 4-4-2 with Evans as the target man and Harper, Williamson and Kakuta supporting the attack.
To be honest I wasn't expecting a great result at the Riverside, maybe sneak a 1-0 win but nothing major. So here is the overview.

mborooverview.jpg

So an amazing first result for me. It showed positive signs from set pieces and counter attacks but lapses of concentration in defence which cost me 2 goals showed improvement in defence must be needed. But still a fantastic result from the boys. I was extremely impressed with the debuts of Ched Evans and James Harper. Evans bagged 2 and Harper 1.

Yeah Nice layout, but I suggest you do Monthly updates as you will soon become bored and annoyed at having to do every match! thats what happened to me and many other mebers of the site :)

yeah it thought id just show the first match and have monthly updates and the big derbies like SWFC. :) thanks for advice mate.

Try David N'gog on loan? Bruno from Murcia. Thomas Kristensen. Matheus Vivian from La metz.. darron gibson on loan. Ritchie de laet on loan

ah cheers mate. gunna have a look at some, thanks :D

well done in you first match:D hopefully u will get to prem but u need to sign some good players to ensure this :D

nice mate... i also currently playing sheff utd...
try not to sell sharp, he will be usefull.... can i see stock attribute??
why u dont play quinn??

ah sound mate
erm i keep getting infracted haha so ive not been on sufc season, and downloaded sheffield fc league so im playing as them now.
erm just dont like quinn tbh in real life haha