Sheffield Utd

• Thread starter ZZ-Bottom
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
Z

ZZ-Bottom

I'm Sheffield Utd and bout to get promoted so i need a few new players, any recommendations;)?

GK:Kenny
DL:Insua (loanee)
DR:Richard Stearman
DC:Kambolov (*****)
DC:Killgalon
AML:Leonardo/Charlie Adam
AMR:Fredrik Ljunberg
ST:Kevin Doyle
ST:James Beattie (not a big fan of)

how much money u got to spend? and what positions?

Last edited:
how did you afford leonardo and Doyle with Sheff Utd?

looks like someone has already cheated to me!! u might aswell keep it going so get who u want lol

how did you afford leonardo and Doyle with Sheff Utd?

nah i didn't cheat sold like 8 players and didn't buy until jan which in summer had 5.5 and got round 3million in the sales, Doyle was 6.25m and Leonardo was 1.1m(transfer listed), Ljunberg was 20k, Adam was 170k coz he was transfer listed and Stearman was around 450k with clause so like everything was planned with 230k left after i bought Kambolov for 300k no cheating like some ppl !:D

get moutinho or veloso, and someone like gladkyi to replace beattie for a keeper look at hugo lloris you might have to sell alot of reseaves to afford all these though but u should get around 3m for beattie

keeper - asenjo/enyeama/fiorillo
left back - joe mattock
centre back - kryiakos papadopoulos(sp) - olimpyiakos(sp)/ Leo(Gremio)/ Cabral(River)/ Beevers (sheff wed) - might not sell ue to rivalry
striker - christian benitez/marquinhos/keirrison

get Douglas Costa (gremio) or Gai Assulin(barcelona) to replace Leonardo
MUST BUY!!!! - defensive midfielder Franco Zucilini (racing club) - he is the best on the game

btw Rat is a Left Wing Back not a Full back if it really makes a diffrence lol

also u wont get moutinho or veloso for less than 10mill and i dont think they will come to a newly promoted team. Lloris won't come either

Last edited: