Sheffield Wednesday on verge of administration

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 2K
Nothing worse than administration, hope they pull through.

As soon as we got rid of Gary Teale to them, I knew they'd be ****** :P

As soon as we got rid of Gary Teale to them, I knew they'd be ****** :P

He is a decent player. Personally if we do go into administration i cant see the club it's self bouncing back as we may have to go into liquidation :(

He is a decent player. Personally if we do go into administration i cant see the club it's self bouncing back as we may have to go into liquidation :(

Your a big club, you'll find a buyer.

I heard off a messageboard that your paying Big Fat Neil Mellor £15k?

He's terrible, maybe good in that league, but no where near good enough for the Championship. :)

hopefully Sheff Weds will pull through. Obvs I know what it's like to have your team in administration and it's awful. Don't mean this in an offensive way but if Portsmouth can come back from the brink that you can have confidence someone will save you :)

Never said he wasn't good, just a bit fat.

I know i wasn't meaning it in a bad way. I agree that he is a bit on the heavy side, he is doing very well 9 goals so far i think :)

That's where Mellor ended up! I wondered where he'd got too.

Such a shame, massive club with a massive fan base. I know if i was a millionaire and i wanted to invest in a club i wouldn't look no further.

As long as they survive up until my trip to there in December ;)

Just kidding, hope it doesn't happen, it would be a shame seeing a massive club with vast amounts of history like The Owls get ****** over by debt. I can see us in this situation in a few years time tbh :'(

Good luck Sheffield Wednesday !

As long as they survive up until my trip to there in December ;)

Just kidding, hope it doesn't happen, it would be a shame seeing a massive club with vast amounts of history like The Owls get ****** over by debt. I can see us in this situation in a few years time tbh :'(

Good luck Sheffield Wednesday !

Cheers mate. Hope Rovers don't end up i a situation like us. Just hope we get a buyer before tuesday.

Love Sheff Wed. Big fan of Giles Coke and Marcus Tudgay.

Back