Sheffield Wednesday on verge of administration

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 2K
**** it.....last time I sa Sheff Wed, Alan Shearer had put 5 past them, and Toon won 8-0.

Shame though, a club with huge history so close to disappearing. hope someone comes along and busy them, which shouldn't be too hard.

Urm... Will Hoskins or Stuart Campbell ? ;)

Last edited:
Good luck Wednesday, dont want to see any club go into admin. Plus we need the guarenteed 6 points this season XD

Na just joking mate, hope they pull through

Any team that concedes 3 at Home Park, aren't going to have the happiest of seasons, are they (H)

Can't believe Tudgay doesn't get in, that makes me sick!

That's where we'll be soon I think.
Bottom of the league, dwindling attendances now at around 3330 per game.. Bad times ahead :(
Good luck!

i was at charlton v sheffield wednesday
nicky weaver was brilliant, he is actually really underated!
wednesday will deffo find a buyer as they are a huge club :)

Shame, Wednesday are one of the biggest clubs outside the Prem and would be a good buy for a billionaire.

Howard Wilkinson is Chairman now i believe, a guy who thought it would be a good idea to sell Eric Cantona to Man Utd for 1m, so your in good hands, NOT!

As a fan of a club without debts and who constantly struggle as we do not spend what we do not have, I hope the penalty for administration is increased to the ten point penalty immediately plus demotion another division. So, if you finish bottom at the end of the season and would of gone to League One, this extra demotion sends you to League Two.

I am sorry but I am sick and tired of clubs junking their debts through administration and us having an uneven playing field.

Sheffield Wednesday deserve administration.

I really hope Wednesday get through this, I don't want to be gaining places in the table due to admin. Been there and done it and it certainly wasn't the happiest time of my life. All I can say is thank you massively to Saint Markus for pulling us out of the jaws of liquidation! I would put u guys on par with us for fanbase but u got a better history so if we can get a decent guy in then I would expect u guys to.

Maybe the looser of the Blackburn bidding war?

Good luck Sheff Wed and I hope your future ends up as bright as our's seems to be at the moment

Mandaric has pulled out of a deal :'( But they are still in talks. We have asked to have another 14 days to complete a deal so we don't go into administration, if that is rejected then thats it.

Shame another big name club on the verge of administration, but these problems were caused when they were in Prem chasing success by over spending on tranfers and contracts.
Makes you wonder big time when fans are having a go at clubs for not signing a "big name player". Maybe we should think twice, and think more about the long term future of our clubs. It wont be long before a really big club gets caught trying to "chase the dream"

Charlton will be in money problems if they dont go up this season too :S
Im still wondering what happened to the £16million we got for Darren Bent

Back