adman278

Reaction score
Hello, got SWFC to win the league and win the Johnstones Paint Trophy convincingly in my first season, and have now got promoted to the Championship, where i am in need of a few players...

A big factor to my success was with the help of loanees Ravel Morrison(AML- Inside Forward) and Paul Pogba as an Advanced playmacker, but when in need ball winning midfielder. They produced outstanding form but are not interested in joining me again, as i apparently stalled their development, despite a clear increase instats and Morrison winning Leauge 1 Player of the season, sigh.

Here is my team
GK-Joe Lewis/Richard O'Donnell
RB-Clyne/Simek
CB-Rob Jones/Mark Beevers/Reda Johnson
LB-Julian Bennett/Charlie Daniels(from Leyton Orient, can play on the wing too)/Rory Mckeown
CM Ball Winning- Semedo/Ash Taylor(From Tramere, can play centerback too)
CM Adv. Playmaker-Mcgugan/Norwood/Coeff
AMR Winger-Nobody Natural-I used Raheem Sterling and Ben Marshall, who dont want to return
AML Inside Forward-Kelvin Etuhu
ST Target Man- Gary Madine/Chris O'Grady
ST Poacher - Leigh Griffiths(Loan from wolves)/ Daniel Powell(Last seasons top scorer-26 goals, sometimes play him AMR)
Then there is Liam Palmer, who can play near enough anywhere.
so from that, i think i need a new centerback, a new ball winning mid, 2 wingers, and 1 inside forward. But i will listen to suggestions in other positions as i have 3 million to spend.
There are a few free agents like Johnathan Soriano and Robbie Brady, but he doesn't want to join me. Any way i can tempt him? And Marc Muniesa(sp) and Richie De laet want a lot, but i can get them to accept offers, but im not sure i want to spend that much.

Thanks in advance, i dont mind if suggestions are possible free agents or people i have to buy, i have about 30 leagues loaded to the bottom division. Thanks.

Bit old for me now, looks like Mcgugan is being sold to Blackburn for 1.8Million. Board always decide to try and **** me over. :(

Bit old for me now, looks like Mcgugan is being sold to Blackburn for 1.8Million. Board always decide to try and **** me over. :(

Mandaric eh ? ;)

Erm... Roberts and Rhodes from Huddersfield ?

Mandaric ****** me of, did the same on Fm11 too, Roberts is at Cardiff and uninterested in joining, but will look at Rhodes. Didn't Wednesday have the chance to sign him in real life before the start of the season and his sudden emergence of brilliant form?