Shelbourne FC

Brian

Shelbourne Researcher
Reaction score
I was just wondering is there any other
Shelbourne fans on this site or am I the only one

Your probable the only one hardly anyone follows irish football, i know a bit about Bohemians but nothin aboud Shelbourne

If there are any Hajduk Split fans or followers they should know who we are (Dave Rogers CL2004)

i dont follow irish football but respect linfield, i belive chelsea have a good affiliation for them lol.

Nah i'm cork city myself.. And dave rogers is top quality..

Nah i'm cork city myself.. And dave rogers is top quality..
George O' Callaghan you ****** you ******
classic!!!
Did you have to pay for the infamous bus journey

Haha.. georgie got some amount of abuse but he prob deserved a lot of it tbh.. Nah i don't get to go to a lot of the away games, except for waterford and the odd big game in dublin.. We've had few classics over the years though..

yeh how did Roy O' Donovan get to a Premier League club I thought he wasnt good enough for you never mind Sunderland

Awh stop.. I think he always played on the wing and was only average so got put up front and got like 6 goals in 5 games and scored against sunderland in a friendly or something so they just signed him... A joke really..

I have to say I love your teams name.
Could you imagine a team Chelsea McDonalds FC

DCFC FTW??!

Jokes based on our recent demotion will result in a punch to the groin.

Love watching matches in the Brandywell because atmosphere always seems great^

Yeh but is based on football and not hooliganism

Nothing bad ever happens, unless its against the Harps or Lindfield, which I dont take part in. Its where the banter is at with the drums n all.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Haha.. I like derry though.. Remember when we beat ye to win the league in 05.. .

Now we are in the 2nd tier. Good times. Killian Brennan was a steal from us.

Nothing bad ever happens, unless its against the Harps or Lindfield, which I dont take part in. Its where the banter is at with the drums n all.
yeh not like some Shels fans that try and act hard until someone stands up to them

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

And we won the league in 2006. Look at us all