Sherlock

Well yeah, he watched him jump, might not have been able to see him actually land, but his attention was then on Watson to see how he reacted at that point. If Watson reacted like it was nothing, then he would of known something was up. Just a theory so meh. We'll find out it's more exciting next series.

The body would have to be planted while Sherlock was on the roof. :)

but tv series is better than movie somehow XD.

They get to spend more time concentrating on developing the plot and characters since there's no need to create a victorian set. Cumberbatch also suits the role far more imo.

The body would have to be planted while Sherlock was on the roof. :)

Not necessarily. I did read a theory that said Sherlock landed in the garbage truck, then jumped out and positioned himself while Watson was dazed by the bike. Cause there was some mention of a drug that basically slows your heart down to appear dead. Then he'd just need someone to plant fake blood.

But it's all theories and we'll never know unless Moffat spills the beans on twitter, or they explain it in the next series which is more likely.

Not necessarily. I did read a theory that said Sherlock landed in the garbage truck, then jumped out and positioned himself while Watson was dazed by the bike. Cause there was some mention of a drug that basically slows your heart down to appear dead. Then he'd just need someone to plant fake blood.

But it's all theories and we'll never know unless Moffat spills the beans on twitter, or they explain it in the next series which is more likely.

Indeed all theories.

I think it'd be cool if they mixed in some baskerville gas to tie it all together. :p

The series was short in terms of episodes [3], but it was about 6 hours long, they could have sponged it over six weeks but I look that they tried to make mini-movies rather than making it just another TV series which would have killed a lot of the suspense that surrounds it.

I love how they made it a modern day Sherlock, too, they've done it wonderfully and saved themselves a ton of cash in designing and making sets.

Also, if anyone knows where I can watch/ download Sherlock series 1 I'd be grateful.

sherlock_holmes.jpg
\
This is how Holmes supposed to look :)

He's just soooo Hollywood, I think Jude Law makes a better Watson but [no matter how much I love Robert Downey Jr.] he just isn't as convincing.

Anyone one know when this restarts?

I guess it would be next year...