Sherman Andres Cardenas

samleggott

Reaction score
now heres a player for yas!

got him on approach to sign but had to pay a fee

hes great i tell you - my scouts found him

Last edited:
is he available at the start of the game? good enough for premiership?

well he played 8 games in 2005 , im not certain if hes there at the start but as it says in his history he was about 2 years ago

he came straight into my newly promoted norwich team on the right and is pretty good yeah

can only get better for me!

hes pretty class non?

He is really gooda the start, average championship player I would say, but thats not bad for a 16 year old

well hes playing really well for me in prem

about to finish 8th in my 1st season promoted

he isn't on my game, do you have to have the columbian league for him to be on the game

Awesome stats, but so are a lot of young brazillians who play **** anyway. Got any screens at the end of the season.
Anyway got any good finds of younguns in europe rather than South America

michael said:
he isn't on my game, do you have to have the columbian league for him to be on the game

hes on my game, im playing Normal DB with England, Spain and Italy running

Playing a large DB with England, Spain and Italy running and he's not there, couldn't find him on huge either so i'm gonna load all Colombians or add a few leagues.

do you have the latest patch?

I think he might have been an adition as im sure I would have spoted him be4

I have the patch but yeah he must be in the data update, I don't use those as I like to have the players that started the season only. Might update the data now though if this little gem is worth it.

lol i have france, spain and england on normal db i think

hes pretty **** good

Craven said:
I have the patch but yeah he must be in the data update, I don't use those as I like to have the players that started the season only. Might update the data now though if this little gem is worth it.

Its an official data update so its 100% NOT cheating which you could argue with unoffical ones.

It's ok mate I know it isn't cheating and I have nothing against updates but I just prefer to use the players that started the season or came in the first window.

I signed him at Arsenal, by the end of the season he was 16 and what I would consider a good first team player who I had no problems playing, I even played him the the FA Cup final

not sure whether he is on my game or not , but isnt my type , i prefer high agility player for my tactic reason ^^

hes not on mine! im using normal database with england, spain and italy. Looks good tho. pfffffft aint your type! hes good how can he not be your type?!

Cant find him in my game either. ****** that hed fit right in.....

Nice find mate - looks promising

Btw - that skin is the business - what is it?

for any of you who care i started a new game with millwall and picked up cardenas again , as you do

hes a left footer only and plays awesome on the left wing

just look at him in awe!