remcosj

Reaction score
Shevchenko's Tactic 2.0

alI credits go to :
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057808866

For the tactic page : Steam Workshop :: Shevchenko's Tactic 2.0

For the tactic go to the page and use subscribe.

NO OI!

screenshots:

View attachment 141799 Last season results(started using it last half of the season)

View attachment 141798 league standing
View attachment 141796 XI

If you use this tactic with a even better team than ajax, your results will be alot bigger! atleast 100+ goals per season.

you should really give this one a try, i loved it and it won me the Champions league with ajax.

post results if you like :)

Last edited:
Gonna give this a whirl with my Juventus team who are on a 45 game winning streak

Stupid tactic, yes you score a lot, but you concede a lot as well ;)

if you look at my screenshots you can see i have only got 3 matches with got more then 2 goals against. 3 matches. 3 out of 20 matches. The rest is only 0-1 against, and 2 matches with 2 goals against.

If you use a better team then ajax, it will be better. i only conceded alot of goals against man u(top team) and man c(top team.)

Won first game away to Torino 8-1

I've dropped the defensive line to slightly deeper and removed tackle harder and get stuck in as to many cards and had a player sent off.

Next match home to Milan so I'll see how my edits work and let you know.

Won first game away to Torino 8-1

I've dropped the defensive line to slightly deeper and removed tackle harder and get stuck in as to many cards and had a player sent off.

Next match home to Milan so I'll see how my edits work and let you know.

wow nice, can you make a screenshot of your XI?

i might try that aswell and add it to this.

Shevchenko's Tactic 2.0

alI credits go to :
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057808866/

For the tactic page : Steam Workshop :: Shevchenko's Tactic 2.0

For the tactic go to the page and use subscribe.

NO OI!

screenshots:

View attachment 1062639 Last season results(started using it last half of the season)

View attachment 1062640 league standing
View attachment 1062642 XI

If you use this tactic with a even better team than ajax, your results will be alot bigger! atleast 100+ goals per season.

you should really give this one a try, i loved it and it won me the Champions league with ajax.

post results if you like :)

I love the formation - my kind of tactic - whoever the creator - thinking outside the box =looks like this

Thanks for posting this - cheers

From the link above if you didn't see it - super regent top team tactic ofcourse

4LpQDLw.jpg

This tactic is insane i used it b4 at Arsenal,makes Theo Walcott looks like Neymar haha,every game was just a joy to watch :D
Highest recommendation,might try it later again :D

Tested this with the top team template

zqsvvCd.jpg

Remember its a tendency CA180 did as well as any quality top team tactic would do - So if you have a team with 11 superstar regents with CA 180+ this one should make you very happy, but so would alot of my own tactics from my thread Here

CA160 was quite dissapointing as you can see - but I reckon its still a decent result, but any quality performance from an ingame top team would reach above 190 normally.

577 gls scored combined between the two is a good performance - though their is still a long way to go before reaching 655 gls that Extravagant Highscore Direct Winger v5 did. When that is said its not always about goals its about balance between the two goals for & against - no point in having a tactic that scored alot if it conceedes alot too - that's why I feel this tactic shows alot of promise - and if you go a few pages back 38 wins 38 played is a pretty good record on display by Shevchenko86.

I'm looking forward to hear how people will go with this one

Cheers

Tested this with the top team template

zqsvvCd.jpg

Remember its a tendency CA180 did as well as any quality top team tactic would do - So if you have a team with 11 superstar regents with CA 180+ this one should make you very happy, but so would alot of my own tactics from my thread Here

CA160 was quite dissapointing as you can see - but I reckon its still a decent result, but any quality performance from an ingame top team would reach above 190 normally.

577 gls scored combined between the two is a good performance - though their is still a long way to go before reaching 655 gls that Extravagant Highscore Direct Winger v5 did. When that is said its not always about goals its about balance between the two goals for & against - no point in having a tactic that scored alot if it conceedes alot too - that's why I feel this tactic shows alot of promise - and if you go a few pages back 38 wins 38 played is a pretty good record on display by Shevchenko86.

I'm looking forward to hear how people will go with this one

Cheers

Nice to see good results :)

I placed this tactic, after talking to the owner.

I also keep him updated :)

check the main post, i linked his Steam account.

I was being sarcastic - you don't own anything the game company has created unless you are allowed to sell it for them - so calling someone the owner of a tactic means he takes money for it which makes me a bit concerned - However I am aware of what you meant (Creator/Author/Idealist/Inventor/Genius/God) Something like that lol

I was being sarcastic - you don't own anything the game company has created unless you are allowed to sell it for them - so calling someone the owner of a tactic means he takes money for it which makes me a bit concerned - However I am aware of what you meant (Creator/Author/Idealist/Inventor/Genius/God) Something like that lol

ah :p,

i will call him... him who recieves all credits for creating this tactic :p

ah :p,

i will call him... him who recieves all credits for creating this tactic :p

Come to think of it - you should call him the owner - that would shake things up a little around here and the amount of tactics created would sky rocket lollol