I really rate this tactic. After dominating my first season with my own tactic for Arsenal, the AI decided to crack it - rendering it nearly useless.

I like tactics which reflect how modern football is played at the highest level, both 451 and 4231 seem the most commonly used, and this tactic is a real treat to watch.

The use of exploits in recent tactics have somewhat cheapened the experience of FM for me, but this is completely realistic (aside from the corners, but everyone uses near post) and plays great, controlled football without leaving you feel like you're invincible.

Well done mate, just wish you'd have made it sooner!

Been looking for this tactic forever mate, this is great! Tight at the back but still creates loads of chances! Does what no other tactic on here has done before, usually tactics are eather good defensivly or in attack but thisone has both. Im really enjoying this with Man. United! Thank you Sir!!

Been looking for this tactic forever mate, this is great! Tight at the back but still creates loads of chances! Does what no other tactic on here has done before, usually tactics are eather good defensivly or in attack but thisone has both. Im really enjoying this with Man. United! Thank you Sir!!

most tactics work well with Man Utd :) a defualt one will!

however, this is a good tactic, pity the forum is so quite, this should have more feedback!

Thats true, i have such strong feelings for this team ( man united ) that i find it hard playing with other teams :) i have tryed so many different tactics but this one, maybe not the best, but somehow the most realistic one, if you know what i meen.
And the fact that it performs both home and away, against any team is very handy indeed! The only thing i miss now is a consistant 4-2-3-1 to use Kagawa properly! that would keep me happy unthil fm13 :)

Hope you are well by the way, Raikan.

PS: I wish Man United could start performing in real life by now, that would be a start :) they look aweful at the moment!

Last edited:
my hats of to you what a gr8 tac im playing as fc utd 2lvl below bsp and this tac won me up to bsn also playing as my local team frickley media said 17th im top after 10 games so going very well well done mate on a very good tac