Shiny Logos 2011 - Megapack

Max19

Reaction score
ShinyLogos2011.png

SS1.jpg

Preview - Clubs (Light Skin) Preview - Comps (Dark Skin)
Preview - Clubs (Both Skins)

FM2010 Preview FM2009 Preview

Continuing on from the 2010 Megapack comes the 2011 Megapack, with nearly 4,000 more club logos and over 100 more competition logos, and of course all Nation and Confederation logos. If you downloaded the FM2010 Megapack, there's no need to download the new one, just make sure you are up to date with updates 1.1-1.5 (links below). The pack will be updated regularly and new logos are always being added. Please use this thread to request to request missing and/or updated logos.

Download Links

Part 1: Filefront(500 MB)
Part 2: Filefront(500 MB)
Part 3: Filefront(437 MB)

(Additional links will be up soon)

The file is a combined 1.4GB and has been split into 3 parts using HJSplit. Download all 3 parts then use HJSplit (download for windows here - other OS' go here) to join up the files by pressing Join and locating the file named 'Logos.rar.001' Then wait for that to unpack and you will have a RAR file named 'Logos' which you unpack using WinRAR or 7Zip and move to Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2011 -> graphics -> pictures

Other Links

Default Logos: Filefront
Shiny Default logos show up for every club without a logo in the pack.​

Small Nation Logos: Filefront
I personally prefer the small flags next to your managers name, player names etc but download these, unpack and place in Logos -> national to replace these flags with the nation's logo.​

Update Links from the 2010 Megapack

Update 1.1: Filefront
Update 1.2: Mediafire
Update 1.3: Filefront
Update 1.4: Filefront
Update 1.5: Filefront

Download the updates one by one. Extract and copy over the "Logos" folder, making sure you accept all changes.

Again, there's no need to download the new Megapack if you still have the pack from 2010. The new pack contains all logos up to the 1.5 update. The folder names remain the same so you can download updates for this pack the same as you would with the last.

Feel free to redistribute on other forums but credit sortitoutsi.net and link back to the sortitoutsi thread thread

'Home' Thread on sortitoutsi.net here: http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/48912-shiny-logos-2011/

Look very nice! but I can't download I use FMT

Update!

529 new/updated club logos
110 new/updated competition logos
3 updated confederation logos
14 updated nation logos

Download: Filefront Megaupload

Extract, copy the folder named 'Logos' to Football Manager 2011 > graphics and confirm all overwrite changes

Additional;

Small nation logos update

Download here

For those who have been using the small nation logos instead of the small flags.

Extract, copy 'small' folder to Football Manager 2011 > graphics > logos > national and confirm all overwrite changes

What effects have you put on them mate?

They look very nice I must admit :)

Just a gradient overlay mate, subtle but they look good IMO

They've been around for years but i've sort of taken them over on sortitoutsi.net since last season-ish.

Just a gradient overlay mate, subtle but they look good IMO

They've been around for years but i've sort of taken them over on sortitoutsi.net since last season-ish.

I'm new, but interested in making some basic logos (just to see if I can mainly) :p

Do you use Photoshop, Paintshop or GIMP?

In which ever ones you use, where do you go to to change the gradient overlay?

Sorry if I sound so stupid in asking.

dear max, please check at the game play... i dont see wigan's logo appeared in my game:D can please u fix it...please...^^
oh and also palermo, real madrid, valencia, sevilla logos is missing... did i miss something.???..coz i have updated it all 1-5 and also the latest file
thanks
sorry bout my english:D

Last edited:
I'm new, but interested in making some basic logos (just to see if I can mainly) :p

Do you use Photoshop, Paintshop or GIMP?

In which ever ones you use, where do you go to to change the gradient overlay?

Sorry if I sound so stupid in asking.

I use Photoshop.. Just double click the layer name (bottom right) and you'll get a box with a lot of options, select 'Gradient Overlay' on the left hand side. But obviously i don't do this for every single logo i make! There's an action file somewhere in the thread in sortitoutsi.net i think.. which will resize the logo, add the shiny effect etc etc

dear max, please check at the game play... i dont see wigan's logo appeared in my game:D can please u fix it...please...^^
oh and also palermo, real madrid, valencia, sevilla logos is missing... did i miss something.???..coz i have updated it all 1-5 and also the latest file
thanks
sorry bout my english:D

I think you have done something wrong because they're working in mine and nobody else has this problem! Did you download the 2011 pack AND updates 1.1-1.5? Because the updates are for people who use 2010 pack.

I use Photoshop.. Just double click the layer name (bottom right) and you'll get a box with a lot of options, select 'Gradient Overlay' on the left hand side. But obviously i don't do this for every single logo i make! There's an action file somewhere in the thread in sortitoutsi.net i think.. which will resize the logo, add the shiny effect etc etc

I'll have a look for that, do you just google the images?

Well you can but no i don't, i have about 10 different sources where i'll try to find the logo in best quality possible and in vector if poss

Well you can but no i don't, i have about 10 different sources where i'll try to find the logo in best quality possible and in vector if poss

Okay.

Can you direct me to the thing at Sortitoutsi.net that changes the logos please. I looked on the site, but couldn't find it.

I'm not sure where it's posted tbh.. I think it's on the first post of the 2010 thread on sortitoutsi

I'm not sure where it's posted tbh.. I think it's on the first post of the 2010 thread on sortitoutsi

Could do you tell me what it's called or upload it for me please?

At least then I can search the forums with that name.

How do you use it?

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:39 PM ----------

I've worked out how to get it to work on Photoshop, problem is when I try to run the Shinyness action. I get the message "The command "Set" is not currently available".

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Doesn't matter mate, I've sorted it.

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it.

Update #2

973.png
86000000.png
112031.png
7840132.png
734134.png

1175 new/updated club logos
248 new/updated competition logos
1 updated confederation logo (FIFA)
29 updated nation logos

Download (103MB): Filefront or Megaupload

Extract, copy the folder named 'Logos' to Football Manager 2011 > graphics and confirm all overwrite changes

Note#1: Alt folders added in clubs/competition and national folders

Note#2: As Italy Youth & English Reserve/U18 comps get a randomly assigned UID each save there are folders in the competitions Alt folder with these logos in with instructions on how to edit the config and get those logos in your game

Note#3: There will be quite a few english reserve/u18 comp logos in the bottom of your competition folders. Those ID's aren't in the config so you can delete all of them

Additional;

Small nation logos update

Download here

For those who have been using the small nation logos instead of the small flags.

Extract, copy 'small' folder to Football Manager 2011 > graphics > logos > national and confirm all overwrite changes

Shiny Flags

Download (new link below)

The nation flags that appear in the game with shiny effect.

Extract, copy 'flags' folder to Football Manager 2011 > graphics > pictures > logos and confirm all overwrite changes

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:12 PM ----------

****** up a bit with the additional flags: Replace them with these http://www.filefront.com/17837514/flags.rar/

Last edited: