Status
Not open for further replies.

John McKay

Reaction score
Has any one heard of player numbers and names on shirts on the tv view of watching the game my brother and law has them but does not no how he got them if you know any thing about this could you let me know manny thanks.

well for numbers on shirt i used dw420's add on here not sure about seeing player names on shirt back though

thanks il try that mate

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

where can i down load ir from
??

I already have these downloaded and they work very well. Shirt numbers are all functioning in 3D view now. However, I just navigated to DW420's page on the Official SI Forums, and it looks as if the link for this fix is broken. Bad timing I guess. Try posting in his thread to see if he can re-up it! :)

its working for me try THIS link for number plates on back ,that link goes straight to the download page mediafire

Last edited:
yea daxxy i got it working great but both goal keepers and all subs are wearing the same kits as refs lines men and phisios any ideas how i messed this up

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

soeey dazzy not daxxy my bad sorry

er wtf thats mad never heard of that happening,did you back up the original files you replaced 1st?

extract the attached folder called default to c:/program files/common/data/sigfix/graphics/pictures/textures_v2 and see if all goes back to normal,if it does then start again and follow the instructions on dw420 si forum page to the letter,its pretty straight forward you shouldnt have any problems

Last edited:
ok where you extracted the downloaded ones to just replace with the orignals and see if it goes back to where it was before then if it does try and install again

strange that,hmmm not sure what to suggest :S you definitly only extracted to the textures v2 folder and not somewhere else aswell,i cant see what could go wrong,i could upload the sigfix folder for you to replace yours as it must be something in there thats wrong

actually not the whole sigfix folder its 800 odd mb would take me with my internet connection about 5 hrs to upload lol so ive attached the graphics folder with the textures and v2 textures in it the original game ones just extract the folder called graphics to c:/program files/common/data/sigfix/ and if it asks then overwrite the old one

Last edited:
yea grand mate they all wearing barca shirts lol

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

could u send me the meshes folder the goalkeeper kit is the kit it is in the game

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

could u send me the meshes folder too please

weird just had a look in meshes and the goalkeeper files in it and the kit png file is a barca kit like wtf,mine are original game files as ive only recently re installed with no addons yet,may explain why you had players in barca kits,not sure why you would need replace all these as you only installed that addon to graphics textures v2 in data files newayz meshes is a huge folder so ill just upload the goalkeeper folder out of it

Last edited:
sound mate i got it sorted thank you so much for all your help cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.