Revolutionary

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much a big name player raises shirt sales, e.g. buying a player such as Rooney for Chelsea?

I can't say I've ever really noticed it to be honest.. should be more noticeable, especially if you managed to at some point sign someone who had a world class reputation. But can't really say how much but not really much to make a difference mate..

I wish it did have more of an effect, or at least made more obvious. You can check by looking at the finances after signing someone I guess. But I do wish they would have something where you could see how many shirts each player has sold. Would be a good way to see who the fans favourites are.

Also Arsenal's Ozil shirt sales shows that this is something that should be implemented.

I wish it did have more of an effect, or at least made more obvious. You can check by looking at the finances after signing someone I guess. But I do wish they would have something where you could see how many shirts each player has sold. Would be a good way to see who the fans favourites are.

Also Arsenal's Ozil shirt sales shows that this is something that should be implemented.

When you buy a big-name player, you do get a news item saying that it'll boost shirt sales, although there is no way to check exactly how much :)