Shock Cardiff return for Ramsey

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey looks set for a loan move back to Cardiff

More...

Thats them promoted then.

Glad he's getting another loan spell, although I'd rather oust Denilson from the squad, getting Ramsey match fit after his return is a good move.

Good move for both.. wengeer obviously feels he won't be needed much in the upcoming run-in so decided to give him game time and experience of a title race (all be it the Championship).

Forest barely played him did they? Admittedly not their fault due to weather etc.

2-3 maybe 4 matches mate

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Wenger did say to us tho he wanted to keep Ramsey after we asked if we could loan him again :L

Might have somthing to do with his family being down there. Apparntly he visits quite often, probably just an easy option to go there and Cardiff is a decent club

If they dont get promoted this year, they never wil!

Might have somthing to do with his family being down there. Apparntly he visits quite often, probably just an easy option to go there and Cardiff is a decent club
But still surely Forest offer should still be accepted as Cardiff and Forest are quite alike.

But still surely Forest offer should still be accepted as Cardiff and Forest are quite alike.

Whats the point of Wenger accepting Forest's offer when Ramsey had probably stated he would prefer Cardiff due to family, whether the bid was accepted or not is irrelevant because he wouldn't have chosen Nottingham over Cardiff.

good for Aarron to get a few games under his belt

I think he has gone too Cardiff instead of Notts Forest because mainly most of his family are there and that will help him mentally get his head back into the game

oh balls. Just when I was hoping Cardiff may burn out and fall away near the end of the season they bring in yet more quality. Hopefully he doesn't play well :p

Hopefully he turns out to be a good loan signing we need to get some consistency back in our results

Cardiff's squad is really so full of talent right now, Dave Jones must be under enormous pressure to get promoted.