matthewauck93

Reaction score
My best centre back's disciplinary record is absolutely shocking. He has received 18 yellow cards and 6 reds this season. Obviously the more he is getting the higher the match ban. I have four matches left of the season and I need to win all of them to ensure promotion. He has just got a red card and got a four match ban! He has been amazing all season apart from this, what can I do to stop this?? I have tried everything! This was his first season with me but it looks like I am going to have to sell him if I don't find a solution!

My best centre back's disciplinary record is absolutely shocking. He has received 18 yellow cards and 6 reds this season. Obviously the more he is getting the higher the match ban. I have four matches left of the season and I need to win all of them to ensure promotion. He has just got a red card and got a four match ban! He has been amazing all season apart from this, what can I do to stop this?? I have tried everything! This was his first season with me but it looks like I am going to have to sell him if I don't find a solution!

U cant say hes been exellent if hes had 18 yellows and 6 red cards in 1 season. Try getting him to stay on feet or dont tackle hard, if that doesnt work then i duno mate probably sell him. Is his aggression high?

That was literally his only down fall haha every match he was excellent (bar the ones he got sent off in of course!).. Aye I ended up selling him in the end!

The most important instruction for dangerous tackles is the 'Stay on Feet' then 'Tackle Hard' in Players instructions as Pedro86 correctly reported.

If he still gets cards (provided the above instructions are set correctly) I would use the in game team talk and tell the player to calm down. If none of the above works you should then disciplinary him first with an official warning and later with a salary fine. With the disciplinary method sometimes you get the player's aggression going down 1 point each time he accepts it sometimes transforming an aggressive player to a normal one.

In extreme cases of course you will sell him. :)