Shola Ameobi Retired after 1 season

Reaction score
on my leicester game i got promoted to the championship and realised that shola ameobi was released by Newcastle. i forgot about him and then by December 2009 he was retired.

Is this normal in games and what other well known players have retired??

on my leicester game i got promoted to the championship and realised that shola ameobi was released by Newcastle. i forgot about him and then by December 2009 he was retired.

Is this normal in games and what other well known players have retired??

We can only hope he does that some time soon in real life Lol im a Newcastle fan and he has to be the most frustrating player we have, if theres a nice break you can guarentee he will needlesley foul someone, if he has a chance he shoots at the keeper or hits the corner flag, if we are in the middle of a breakaway and accidentally pass to him he will make sure he looses possession why oh why couldnt he have gone to ipswich,

but the answer to your question is yes players who are released by clubs do retire if they dont find a new club after a couple of months, ive seen bojan and wellbeck retire before

but the answer to your question is yes players who are released by clubs do retire if they dont find a new club after a couple of months, ive seen bojan and wellbeck retire before

How can Bojan retire????? why didn't anyone offer him a contract. on all of my games Bojan never gets released by Barcelona

How can Bojan retire????? why didn't anyone offer him a contract. on all of my games Bojan never gets released by Barcelona

Every game ive played upto now he gets released on he is one of the best freebies at the end of season 1 you can get, this probs wont happen with 9.3 but have a look around on here he is all over this site as a player you get for free after he is released by barca at the end of 1st season

i have now been offered a job by Newcastle United. should i accept it, i am struggling with leicester and am 18th in the Championship.

My Budget if i take the newcastle job is:
Transfer Budget : 13.75 mill
Wage: 925k

Nah, Leicester is more of a challenge, even if you go down. I'm playing with Leeds, gone through a tough stage but back on a good streak at the moment! Keep at it.

No doubt by now you have taken the job !

i have decided to stay with leicester. i felt my budget of £0 is much more of a challenge then having a budget of £16 million.:D