shootie

Sergi <3
Reaction score
Hey all, I havent really uploaded alot of tactics so bear with me here. But Ive decided to see, more a experiment than anything else, as to how my tactics do with other people.

Ill post and upload more as I get it. I consider these Plug and Play tactics. Although playing 1 tactic every game is at your own risk you should consider different things like the weather and pitch sizes and sometimes if you are the favourite in a game or not.

4-3-1-2​

Firstly here is a 4-3-1-2 that I posted in the Ajax challenge thread. Using this tactic at home on a narrow pitch I am so far unbeaten at home. Ive also had sucess with this tactic with AC Milan.

View attachment 48660

CT 4-3-1-2 (Ajax, Jan 2010).tac

I cannot stress enough that this tactic will have its full effect on a Narrow pitch Although thats not to say that it wont work on Standard or Short pitch sizes.

If you are trying to hold onto a lead (Last 15 minutes or so.) I would reccomend bringing on more defensive minded midfielders and pulling their arrow back. Pull the arrow back on the Full-Backs also.

4-5-1​

Please note that this tactic is WIP and this could be changed. Although it is pretty good so far. I use this on wide pitches and sometimes when im not favourite to win.

((Pic coming Very soon))

http://www.filefront.com/15901457/CT%204-5-1%20%28Ajax%2C%20Oct%202009%29.tac

Last edited:
Well I play a similar formation with my AJ Auxere team. One qustion, what roles would you give to your side midlefelders (if created with tactic creator)? I imagine the left one a box to box, and the right one Central midlefelder support?

Well I play a similar formation with my AJ Auxere team. One qustion, what roles would you give to your side midlefelders (if created with tactic creator)? I imagine the left one a box to box, and the right one Central midlefelder support?

Hey :D.

The reason I made these with Classic is because I have never been a fan of the wizard. I feel its too rigid and I like to get the perfect mentality and balance.

But if I were to translate it to the Wizard I would say the left Central Midfielder would be a Central Midfielder Support and the Right would be Central Midfielder Attack (although the difference between the two is minimal and the only reason there is a difference between the two is that the left Striker plays deep and its to give him more room)

It's classic formation so no roles ;).

Well I see that tnx :p I was just wondering what roles would have been given if it were created with the wizard.

Hey :D.

The reason I made these with Classic is because I have never been a fan of the wizard. I feel its too rigid and I like to get the perfect mentality and balance.

But if I were to translate it to the Wizard I would say the left Central Midfielder would be a Central Midfielder Support and the Right would be Central Midfielder Attack (although the difference between the two is minimal and the only reason there is a difference between the two is that the left Striker plays deep and its to give him more room)

Jup the difference is very small. Curently i've set both the side midlefelders to box2box, but not very happy with the overall play of the team. Will try this.

Last edited:
Jup the difference is very small. Curently i've set both the side midlefelders to box2box, but not very happy with the overall play of the team. Will try this.

I personally wouldnt advise 2 box-to-box midfielders, as you would have to have 2 midfielders of immesne work rate and pace to get up and down the pitch to support attack and defence (And we got a AM and a defensive minded CM to deal with attack and defence anyway ;) ), So the 2 Central midfielders can be used to what ever way you want them as the full-backs give us the width. I can see why you would want to use box-to-box but a normal midfielder would work best in my opinion.

I might try to convert these to the wizard if people love their touchline commands (Only good thing about the new wizard in my opinion.).